Party

I called my ex boyfriend. Who is actually now one of my best friends. (Funny how things work out). He actually is sorta rich. So he owns this part of the beach that he uses for parties. "Ni! Hey! What's up?" I laughed. "You always sound so excited to hear from me. I was wondering if I could ask you a favor." I could hear the smile in his voice. "It's cause I loooooovvvvve you. And okay shoot."

I rolled my eyes but then remember he can't see me. "Can I use your party beach area thingy tonight? Luke came home and one of his band mates had the brilliant idea of doing like a small gig or concert type thing".

"Sure!! Especially if I get to see you. I haven't seen you in ages Ni." "You saw me yesterday." I pointed out. "Yah exactly I haven't seen you in ages." "Your such a dork Jay. But thank you. We will be there in say two hours to set up?" "Sounds great cupcake."

I hung up and went back to the boys who were all swinging now. Calum took mine so I just sat on him. "Well hello there." "Hi" I smiled. "So you guys ready to party?"

Hour later

I walked down the stairs. And saw the boys all huddled in the kitchen. "Should we play any new songs. Or should we just stick to the old?" I cleared my throat. The boy turned to me.

Luke was the first to say anything. "Wow! Nira. I don't know if I should say you look good or tell you to go back upstairs and change." "Oh Luke lighten up its a party. Plus you guys will be there the whole time. Nothing bad's gonna happen." He looked like he was ready to fight me about it, but then Calum chirped in. "We got a stage to set up boys." Thank you Calum.

I sat in the front next to Ashton so I could give him the directions. Because the other boys were too lazy to get their license.

When we got to the party I got out of the car and was engulfed in a huge hug from. Someone. "Jay! Put me down!" "Awe. But I missed you. You look amazing by the way." I blushed okay. Well it's not everyday you get told you look amazing. "Nirvana who is this?"

I turned around and saw 4 very curious boys looking at me. "I'm Jay. I am her ex but now her bestie." he said with a huge smile on his face like it was the best thing in the world to be my friend. "Jay!!!!???? Your not supposed to introduce yourself as my ex you idiot."

Ash looked a bit shocked. But he covered it up with a laugh.

After the boys got the stage all set up. People had already started to arrive. Being famous of course people are gonna jump at the chance to see them for free. Hell I would too but I already do so......

"Hello Sydney. Thank you for being a great home. This is a song we wrote about home." Luke said into the microphone. They started to play long way home. And well yah their voices melted me. I looked at the boys. They all looked so happy to be playing. Singing. Living their dream.

.........

"Thank you for having us." Luke said to the crowd as they wrapped up their last song. The party was still going to go on but they could finally relax and maybe get something to drink.

A pair of arms wrapped around me and I jumped. "Hey it's just me." Jay laughed in my ear. "Don't scare me like that." I grumbled at him. He let me go and put his hands in the air in surrender. "Consider me warned." He smirked at me. "Do you wanna dance?" "Jay. I think your doing what you promised you wouldn't." I frowned. When we broke up. (Because he cheated mind you) I told him we could be friends but he couldn't like me any more. I think that's what's happening.

"I can't help that Ni." "Yes you can or I can't be around you. I already forgave you and that was hard. But I can't do that again. I can't trust you like that. I don't want to be hurt again." He looks genuinely sad. But that's the way he looked when I found out too. "Let me prove it to you Nira. Let me prove that I have changed." "I can't do this right now Jay." And I slipped away into the crowd searching for one of the boys.

I didn't even notice I had started crying until I felt the tear drops hit my feet. I found Ashton. But he was dancing with a pretty girl. I tried to get away unseen. But he saw me and came towards me leaving the other girl behind looking a little angry.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked me. "Can we just go home?" He nodded. We found the others and left.