Day One: Summer Has Begun

I woke up to giggling and whispers. "Awe she looks adorable when she's asleep." I mentally scowled at that comment. Okay it's bad enough I'm tiny and little but I hate being called adorable. I'm not a baby. :(

Something lightly brushed along the bridge of my nose. I wanted to open my eyes but if I did I wouldn't find out what these four were planning. Then I felt a breath on my face. "Ashton just do it before Luke wakes up. Or worse before she wakes up." Oh so it wasn't Luke.

........ Wait what is Ashton supposed to be doing?

" I don't even want to. You idiots dared me to." "And you can't back out of a dare mate." He grumbled something under his breath. Them I felt something warm press against me forehead. And I realized Ashton Irwin just kissed me!!! It was just on the forehead but it still counted right.

I forced my eyes to stay closed until they left. When the door of my bedroom shut I opened them and looked around my room. Holy shit.

******

It was 9:00 when I finally got out of bed and got dressed. I had been up since 5 though when my sleeping was interrupted by 3 certain boys.

I went downstairs to find Liz cooking breakfast and Luke eating something out of the fridge. "Good morning!" Liz chirped when she saw me sit down at the counter. I mumbled a reply and his my face in my arms.

I was tired as hell. "What's up Nira. Your normally a morning person?" "I had trouble sleeping last night. I guess it was just the excitement of you being home." I lied. Cause I wasn't really willing to tell anyone that someone I barely knew kissed me.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Luke. "I was thinking we could go to the park." I smiled. The park was our hang out spot. We would always just sit on the playground or on the swings and talk for hours.

"Sounds like a good idea." I replied excitedly. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened the twitter app.

veronica got home yesterday. We going to the park. Just like old times ;)

He got the notification and smiled. After favoriting and retweeting it he looked up at me.

I got the reply three seconds later

@NiraRaeDino just like old times except we are bringing @Calum5sos @Michael5sos @Ashton5sos.

I sorta frowned. Maybe I was just jealous that my best friend had other friends but I just didn't want hem to be there. It was my place. The place I could let all my feelings out and it was being taken. I didn't like it. But I let it go.

*****

Half an hour later the rest of the boys stumbled down the stairs an in Calum's case fell down them.

"Come on guys what's taking you so long" Luke asked them when they sat down. "We unlike you who went to bed at precisely 11:00 were up half the night because of the jet lag." Calum snapped.

Michael just groaned and curled up into a ball on the chair. Hiding his face from the light.

"Well Nira had a rough night too an look at her she's fine now." My face kinda paled. What if they found out I was awake. Then things would be kinda wired. And I like these guys. They are great guys. I imagine we could be friends. If nothing screws it up. Luckily they didn't catch anything. I don't know maybe they were too sleepy. But it sorta scared me that they might realize it later.

*****At the park*****

Me and Luke were crawling around the playground be goofy teenagers. And hell we were having the time of our life despite the fact that he was 18 and me 17. The other three boys were all curled up in the slides asleep. That's okay. It's like they aren't even ere and that makes me feel okay that I don't have to share Luke for a few hours.

We heard the ice cream truck and ran to the corner where we got full tubs of ice cream. Hey I told you me an him were alike in almost every way. I have a huge appetite too.

We were just sitting in the swings when Ashton came over and sat on the one next to me. "Feeling better Ash?" Luke asked. Ashton nodded an smiled at us showing his dimples. I reached over and poked both sides of his face where the dimples were. "What are you doing?" He asked. Luke laughed. "You have dimples every time she sees them she's gonna poke them. She does it to me too." Ashton reached over an stole my ice cream. "Hey I wasn't finished with that." "Tooooo bad. I helped you win FIFA yesterday. I deserve some." I thought about it for a second. Then let go of the carton. "Fair enough Irwin." I smirked at him when he caught on that I used his last name.

"I think we should go and do a gig tonight." Michael randomly said appearing behind us. "You know since this is our hometown. I think we should do a free gig." "I know the perfect place." I said. And then I pulled out my phone.

We are having a party tonight.

*******🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸**********

Hello my lovelies. How was this chapter? Let me know. And don't forget to fav,comment,and follow. I follow all back :) keep CALM and Don't stop being cool. I love all you arctic penguins. 🐧🐧🐧

If there is any grammatical or spelling errors please let me know :)