Namjoon V.

[Namjoon x Lisa]

2019

Yang Hyun Suk closed his eyes, leaning on the backrest of his chair as he mentally berated himself. Those goddamn Bangtan Boys. Those damn bastards.

Time and time again, he had tried to put them in their place, crush them before they could even think that people like them actually had a shot in this industry he had conquered. It was his domain, and he had earned his right to judge whether somebody makes it or not.

And that's just how the world was. Sometimes, lowlifes have to be reminded of their worthlessness by people like him, who were on the top of the social hierarchy.

But just like pesky sewer rats, those boys always found a way to get around him and get their dirty, little hands on his prized possessions.

Like his little Lisa.

That girl was a diamond in the rough. He had never thought he would actually find someone as talented and pretty as her in such a poor country like Thailand. But he set aside his prejudice for the place, and accepted the girl into the company.

One look at her and he knew that she was special.

He wanted to make her into a star, a force to be reckoned with among idols. But he wasn't the only one who saw how special she was. Like a magnet, she attracted everyone towards her, especially boys. And hell, all the things he had to do to keep them away from her.

But Bangtan was different.

Those boys were persistent. They held on to her, and didn't let go no matter how much he threatened or even sabotaged them.

But no, he couldn't allow them to get near her.

He couldn't let her destroy her career because of some dumb boys. No. He couldn't allow that to happen. He couldn't allow her to end up like his-

"Sir, your wife wanted me to let you know she's heading out."

Hyun Suk's stood up from his seat, his brows creased in confusion, "She never told me anything about going out today."

He walked past his assistant who was standing in the doorway, and marched to the hall where he saw his wife waiting for the elevator.

"Eunju!"

The beautiful woman turned to him, taking off her sunglasses as she did. "Honey."

"Where are you going? you were supposed to wait for me till after work."

Eun-ju smiled at the man thinly, "I'll just be getting some coffee. I won't be long."

Her husband's eyes narrowed, a tired sigh escaping him, "Are you still really gonna act like that? I did what you wanted, Eunju! I've had enough!" The man paused, looking around to see if there were any employee on the floor who might have been watching them then he continued, "Come back with me to my office. Let's talk there--"

The sound of the elevator arriving interrupted him and before he could do anything, his wife had already rushed inside.