13. im here

Once Lisa cuts the call with Lauren, she does the only thing she can think to do.

She opens up her instagram and types a text message.

@Lalalalisa_m: Hey, can you give me Rosie's address please?

She wished she remembered what her address was after having dropped the girl home once but, she didn't remember because at the time she just followed the gps as the only thing she could think of that time was the pink haired girl. Just like now.

What was she doing?

Is she okay?

Is she crying all alone?

Within seconds she feels her phone buzz alerting her she has received a reply.

@Yerimese: [Address] i'm sorry... I hope you can cheer her up

Lisa looked at the message twice before she assumed that Yeri already knew all about what had just happened at the restaurant an hour ago.

She taps the address into her phone and drives straight to Rosie, not wasting another second.

She couldn't bare to think that Rosie was probably sat all alone in her house, crying.

It pained her to think that. She was the last person to deserve heartbreak.

She takes her car out of park and begins her drive down the grey road. The road was still quite busy given how late it was but, she assumed as its the night of love, the night would not be asleep anytime soon.

She begins to wonder how if Ashley hadn't come and ruined their evening what would they be doing right now, would they also be partaking in the night of love too?

She quickly snaps herself out of it. Rosie needed her as a friend right now, not a lover.

Before she even realises, there she is, parked up out side of Rosie's white house.

She doesn't really know what to do and her anxiety keeps telling her to back away and get away before things get worse, before she makes things worse but, she pushes past her doubts and does what feels right.

She still wasn't entirely sure if she was doing the right thing, if it was even her place to be here but, she tried to think, if the tables were turned would Rosie have come for her? Instantly the answer was yes and thats how she knew, she needed to stop analysing the situation and just needed to get to her.

As she steps out she feels the hard rain hit her scalp and slowly drizzle down her body. She knocks the door three times before she hears a response.

"I told you to leave me alone" Rosie shouts back.

"I-its Lisa" Lisa says stuttering a little both from her anxiety and the ice cold rain making her shiver.

She waits a few seconds before she hears the door unlock in front of her.

There Rosie stood looking so small and fragile. Despite being taller than the blonde, Rosie seemed tiny right now.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asks the girl.

Lisa noticed how Rosie's eyes were swollen and her nose was now supporting a red patch. It was no surprise to Lisa that the girl had indeed been crying away alone in her big empty house. It made her heart ache how she couldn't do anything to stop that pain Rosie was probably feeling right now. "I uh... I couldn't just leave you like that" Lisa replies, not knowing what else to say to the girl.

Rosie just sniffs before she opens her door for Lisa and steps away, allowing the girl to enter her house.

"I'm sorry" Rosie speaks up with her voice cracking.