Meeting with Justin Bieber.

The truth is that I've always thought that Bieber is an arrogant guy who believes that fame and money can be mean at all, I will go to just to make it clear that I have nothing to do with. It's 9:00 am and the driver of justin went through my at 10:40, I've taken a shower and I'm looking for something to wear, when you're famous you always have to be flawless, no matter if you go buy one pills, you have to always look good. I had finally found something casual, nice and comfortable, well, I was comfortable. They were a black  skinny jeans, a loose blouse turquoise and black flats, my hair was loose, as with all hairstyles that make me recordings, this is so abusive I always let it rest. Go down the stairs to make me some breakfast, I'm not hungry, and as laziness is great, I did not. Watch the clock that was on the wrist, were 10:56. Bieber Great start, great start. At 11: 14 straight to the mansion were Justin was a nice, clean neighborhood. His house was huge, 2 times larger than mine, well Justin takes me 7 years, although a man behave like a child, I guess I need a big house to settle down with a woman.

They opened the door and found a tousled Justin Bieber and sportswear, it looked good.

—Good morning lady.—Said looking from head to toe, I pulled away so he could pass.

—Good morning Justin Bieber.—I said smiling. Pass and left me dazed, her house is so elegant.

—I'm hungry, do you mind if I make breakfast?, Oh sorry, did you want something? .-—Ask doubtful.

—No thanks I'm not hungry.—And as if life was against me, my gut roared. Damn.

—'I'll do some waffles.—said laughing, really was hungry, I am at the home of Justin Bieber have to take advantage. —Well did you call to clarify this with the public, because you know, I do not even know you, can not be my girlfriend— Said placing the dough into the waffle maker. I nodded, though I was on my back and could not look at me, I must admit that Justin Bieber has a very sexy back.

—I Know, ilogic.—Do a small jump when the waffle ring, waffles are ready. Justin put on a plate and put them whipping cream with some blackberries. He put two plates on the table.

Said —Come on—cheering, I got the comfy sofa and went to the table. Look waffles, then Justin who ate, did not eat, he devoured. —Hey confidently—I sat down and started to try them, they were delicious, blessed calories you'll burn in after hours exercise.— Well not to do, I was reading that you will go to 'Good Morning Miami' as host, and good to me what they offered me, we can clarify everything there. What do you think? . —I looked, and I nodded, unable to speak had a mouthful of food.

—'I think is perfect.-I smiled.

—you look like a nice person, could be friends.—I looked surprised and raised his eyebrows, smiled and then i say yes with my head —friends.

—Friends..-I smiled and continue eating.

This would work, problems with the press would vanish. {O} so I thought.