The Feelings start ... NOW (Chapter 1)

3 POV

Keith was in the training room on a level 12 robot. But out of no where Lance walks in " Hey man Hunk wanted me to get you for dinner!" Lance yelled because keith had one earbud in his right ear. Keith just shook is head to say he heard him. Lance left the room to head to the dinner table. But Keith was a blushing mess. Ever since their bonding moment he has this weird feeling in his chest when he thinks or looks at Lance. First he just thought he felt these things because he hates lance, but now he thinks it's something else. He was going to ask Shrio about it but never had the time. He started to walk towards the kitchen. Once he got there he sat in his chair. Witch is right next to Lance's seat. Maybe 4 or 5 minutes later Lance had this look on his face like he just saw a ghost. It seemed like the rest of the team noticed too. "Umm Lance you ok?" Pidge asked. " yeah man you look sick." Hunk added. "Yeah umm I'm just umm sick, dinner was really good Hunk but I'm just going to bed umm well good night guys!" And with that he ran out the room. "Ok I know this is not just me but do you think Lance is hiding something" Pidge said breaking the silence in the room. "Now that I think about it yeah I do" said Shrio. "Well we can ask him in the morning, we all should get so sleep." Allura said holding her lover's hand (Shrio). "That is a great idea Allura!" Coran said. Clearly he was the only one who didn't know anything about Lance hiding something. Soon everyone was getting out their seats about to head to their rooms. "Oh Keith can you check on Lance since your room is right next to his?" Shrio asked his voice filled with tiredness. "Sure I guess" Keith said under his breath but loud enough for Shrio to hear. "OK goodnight guys!" Hunk said with a smile on his face. Then Keith started to head to Lance's room. He went to go knock but he heard a lovely voice that was singing a song he never heard before. It sounded just like Lance but suddenly the door slide open. And there stood Lance just looking at Keith." What are doing here?" Lance said sounding a little mad. "Umm well Shrio wanted me to check on you cause you said you didn't feel well" Keith said a bit scared of Lance at the moment. "I'm fine so go away" Lance said sounding more angry then before. Before Keith can say anything else the door closed in his face. "Fuck" Keith said slowly. He soon went to bed after that. Why was lance so angry? Was is something he said? Oh well he'll find out in the morning.

I really hope you guys like it I'm not that good at writing oh well. Also this is after the win the war with the galra. Love you guys🤗😘

Word count:524