No stones can break my bones pt 2

(Angel: 'ah Brock, the gym leader to kick off the series. I'm gonna stop putting the extra info on speaking lines, and that goes for all other stories because it takes longer to write.)

Enjoy
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n): "go Bulbasaur, prove to him I really am who I say!"

The pokéball opens releasing her and she takes a battle stance, awaiting my command.

Brock: "a Bulbasaur huh? So you came prepared, well that won't help you all the time."

He throws out his Pokémon, and releases a Geodude. He points at me and says.

Brock: "Geodude, roll out!"

The opposing Geodude began to rotate, the rotation speed would go faster and faster by the second. After about 8 seconds, the Geodude was a blur rushing toward Bulbasaur.

(Y/n): "Bulbasaur, hurry get out of the-"

Brock: "follow her Geodude, don't let her get away!"

The Geodude started to change direction, and would follow Bulbasaur everywhere. Bulbasaur found that she couldn't escape so she finally decided to face what was coming head on. Geodude finally saw an opportunity and tackled her almost running her over.

Brock: "and you expect me to believe that you're Kyle's son? Pfffffft, even when we were your age he found a way to beat this Geodude! And you come along, expecting me to believe that your his son, yet you come here with no plan whatsoever! Ha! That's priceless!!"

(Y/n): "do all you gym leaders enjoy insulting first time trainers, huh, is this some kind of sick game to you! Fine, I don't have to prove anything to you!"

The Geodude finally stopped, rolling and faced Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur seemed fine, it looked like she could still battle. She turns around to face me and awaits my next command. That's when an idea come to me.

(Y/n): "all yours Brock!"

Brock: "w-wait...what!?!"

Bulbasaur: "bulba?!?"

(Y/n): "go ahead, I'm letting you attack!"

I winked at Bulbasaur, she looked at me like she didn't know what to do. She turns her head ready for what's to come. Brock still confused on the situation, so he just called an attack.

Brock: "Roll out again!"

Geodude started to rotate again, the same process happened again. But this time, I was ready.

(Y/n): "Bulbasaur, use your vines and grab Geodude!"

Bulbasaur releases her vines and insnares the rock Pokémon, immobilizing it. She then lifts the opposing Geodude into the air, still suspending it.

(Y/n): "now slam it to the ground!"

Brock: "w-what!! Impossible!!"

Bulbasaur immediately brought her vines crashing down to the ground, Geodude with them. A giant dust cloud formed from the collision, enabling anyone from seeing what was going on. The dust slowly started to settle and we could see Geodude in a small crater, swirls in its eyes and grounded.

(Y/n): "huh, how's that for a plan?!"

Brock: "hmph, so what? You got lucky, it won't happen twice! Geodude return!"

His fainted Pokémon returns to it's pokéball, he looks at me with a stern look...then, he smiles. He takes out another pokéball, holds it in front of him, pulls it back, then throws it into the air, calling out the words.