Chapter 6: Negotiations in Rodia, The Separatist Militia

A/N: This chapter takes place before the Clone Wars Episode "Bombad Jedi", so expect many changes. Also, this chapter is over 12,000 words! Usually it would be 6,000 or 9000 words.

_____________________________________

==========The Fallen Huntsman==========
Chapter 6:
"NEGOTIATIONS IN RODIA, THE SEPARATIST MILITIA"

After Jaune's Attack and Counterattack
against The Republic Forces, C.I.S.
General Loathsome, has successfully
conquered all of the Christophsis.

With the planet under control, Trench
has set up a blocked over the planet.
Amongst the large wave of ships is the
Munificent Star Frigate: The Huntsman
Commandeered by Captain Jaune.

However, his next task will require lots
of negotiations towards the neutral
planet of Rodia.

====================

~3rd POV~

Two hours after the Separatist occupation of Christophsis and Jaune's first successful space battle, during the invasion, General Loathsom was able to overwhelm the Christophsis Defense force in the planet, while Admiral Trench sets up his fleet to form a blockade around the planet preventing anyone to escape Christophsis, also preparing for any Republic Counter-Attack.

They were successful on the Occupation, however they now have to deal with insurgents on the Planet.

At the moment now, Jaune Arc is in the Bridge of the "The Huntsman" and he is being debriefed of his departure to Rodia by Count Dooku, through the holographic projector, with OOM-116 is standing by Jaune's side while the Pilot Droids are seen working on the moniters.

"As you are aware of your mission, the planet Rodia was represented in the Galactic Senate by Senator Onaconda Farr. Republic supply ships en route to Rodia were destroyed by pirates, leading to many Rodians starving." Dooku explained.

"So, you want me to head to Rodia and negotiate for Senator Farr to leave the Galactic Senate and join the Separatist Alliance?" Jaune guessed.

"Indeed," Dooku nodded in confirmation, "...as the Republic has failed to deliver the supplies needed to feed the Rodians, the planet's populace is now suffering starvation and famine. And I need you, Captain Arc to negotiate with Senator Farr to join our cause. Do you understand?" Dooku said.

"Yes, my lord." Jaune bowed, which Dooku grinned in satisfaction.

"Very good... good luck on your task, Captain Arc." Before Dooku cuts transmission, Jaune quickly interjected.

"Sir, if I may interject, why are you asking me?" Dooku looks at Jaune with a raised eyebrow, "...I'm not disrespecting your decision or anything, I'm just asking. I'm no politician or a senator or a representative, I'm just a captain. I think any of the council members should be useful for this task."

"Hm, you're very observant Captain, impressive." Dooku complimented, "Originally, I planned to have Viceroy Gunray sent to be Rodia to have Senator Farr join the Separatist. However, the Viceroy is at the moment unavailable." Dooku explained.

"Hm... that makes sense... don't worry sir, I will do my best." Jaune said in a determined.

"We'll see..." Dooku said before cutting off transmission. Jaune then looks at his SIC and said.