hide and seek-gusion x reader

"i always keep hiding from him,but why is it he can't find me,why am i hiding from him?"

"i always kept for  finding her,but no matter how hard i try,why i can't even find her,why does she need to hide?"

y/n's p.o.v:

the gleam of the razing sunlight shines through my stunning and bright eyes as i laid them above the heavenly skies.it was a bright surrounding,and yet i feel refreshed somehow instead of relaxed or even irritated because of the sunlight,that shines through my eyes.

i crossed both my hands and placed it behind my head,and laid back on my comfortable sofa.this refreshing and joyful feeling makes me wanted to just get lazy and somehow sleep.when suddenly i just realized something very important.

oh of course!

with the regards of my temptation,i can't just abadoned my business,just to feel relaxed.i released my crossed hands and began to get up and get ready for an upcoming new adventure.
nevertheless,it wasn't an adventure,i can easily tell.and guess what adventure awaits ahead of me...school...

i hated attending to school every morning,somehow i like going to school raining or even at night just to feel the dark sensation around the campus.but i can't deny how i hate learning things over and over again,it makes me sick.but my curiosity never ends as i wander myself lost.but as a student,i must be obliged to go to school, determination surely distracts your negativity somehow.

i began to take a bath,a very short bath,or just a quick shower even though i hated short time baths but nevermind,then i put up my dark blue coat underneath my long sleeved blouse and placed a red bowed ribbon just to finish the whole uniform together i tucked my black mid-length skirt and put up my long black socks, then finally ending it putting my black school shoes.

as i've done changing into my uniform,i quickly took a glance in front of a mirror as i take a short glimpse of my reflection,looking good eyy~

as i looked up at my black wall clock hanging around at the wall,i quickly shoved a gaze and notice that i'm nearly going to be late.

f*** why school is f****** early.

i began to sprint downstairs and quickly grabbed my breakfast and eat it along in a hurry,well if you're​ wondering,who did make a breakfast for me,well it's not other than the great dining expert,lesley.

me and lesley were acquaintances and somehow became a friend of mine,i know she has family,the same as me but since we entered to a such a mystical academy,she just moved in into my house just to spent time with me,i also known she has a little brother and in fact i really adored her brother because of it's unbelievable talent in magic.and if you're also wondering where are my parents well they decided to leave me alone in the house since i'm an independent person,they knew how independent i am and in fact just bid me a goodbye for awhile,they were in our province,to stayed for a couple of months for awhile.while here in charge of the house,i did not feel any loneliness not hatred that was going to build up if i'm alone,luckily i have a great friend.

now back to the reality were everything just gets faster and faster as time flies,i quickly opened slam the door,and completely flee without a message appearing inside of my mind,reminding me that i left my friend alone.

not for a long while,the front door suprisesingly opened and guess what or who just got out at my house.lesley blunted and gave me a death glare as i left her, unattended and selfless as it is.

"are you forgetting something?!!!did you just leave me with a door shut, remember i can shoot from very far if you've left,it that way i can easily get rid of you just then!" she exclaimed with frustration built in her,her pride and demeanor really scares me as if i was in a middle of a forest alone at night were i am lost.