Shade

Guess who finally made the cut lol

Title- Queen of Shadows.

Species- Shadow-Demon

Info- She's cold at the start and cruel. She hurts people for fun. She doesn't care for others not even her own family. She loves watching people squirm in her grasp and watch them suffer as their worst nightmares come true. She's about 5'6 usually wears a black dress you'll rarely see her in anything else.

Power- She has many powers but the more she uses the brighter her gold eyes get.
       Her main power is if touch and shadows. The shadows are human beings and actual shadows. Sometimes giving her information of moving things and doing things at her command.
       Her power of touch. Is like a sirens. If she manages to actually touch and tell you something to feel or see it will affect you such as pain, torment or nightmare. Remember, will be the path to her background.

    Background- find out

1) After making a deal with a demon he send you to invade the Queen's castle to steal the  thing most precious to her. Her non-aging daughter. As it was part of a bigger plan from your new master.

2) She's been caught by your men. After being drugged your men brought he back to your lair in a cage. she wouldn't be waking up for a few hours.

Scenarios- make one lol