Eileen & Cordelia

These two know Kayden, but it was during the time he was human. You don't have to roleplay with both these characters but just know know you can't avoid the other being in the rp.

Cordelia:

Species: Arch Angel

Species: Arch Angel

Personality: She is kind and generous. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body except for her dislike of Eileen. She treats everyone equal even the demons. As much as she cares for humans she cannot love any being besides her leader. She cannot break any of the Ten Commandments or she will die.

Power: She has the basic powers of an Angel, but she can erase the hatred inside of humans if they are willing to let go of their hatred.

Eileen:

Species: FallenPersonality: Malicious and honest

Species: Fallen
Personality: Malicious and honest. She Longs to feel empathy and kindness, but she cannot feel such emotions. She cannot care or love.

Power: Basic demonic power, Unlike Cordelia she can bring out someone's hatred even if they don't want it.

Info: A fallen is born after an Angel is born to keep the balance. Eileen is the exact opposite of Cordelia. She is Cordelias counterpart. In the supernatural world fallen and angels counterparts are unlikely to meet. An Angel can kill its fallen counterpart but if a fallen kills its angel counterpart they will die.

Scenarios: Be creative :)

I have no scenarios for them ;-;