Chapter 9

It was they day after the wedding,they day after me and Mikey had sex...

He woke up and just stared at me, I woke up and said.
"What are you looking at?"
"You just look so cute when your sleeping." He said .

We got out of bed and I jumped in the shower, Mikey cane in and took his clothes off...
"Can I join you?" He said.
"Of course baby." I replied.
He came in and he started to rub his finger up and down my back...then rapped his arms and started to kiss my neck.

I turned round and looked into his eyes,and then he pulled me in closer to him, and whispered in my ear.
"I love you so much Leah" he said.
"I love you to Mikey."

He started to kiss my neck again, then slowly started to work is way down, it felt amazing!

We will leave the rest in the shower*

We both got out and started to get ready. We decided to go and go cliff jumping...
"This is going to be fun!" I said.
"Yeah it will." He replied.

The instructor got us all geared up to start. "Jumping into the water or Bunchy jumping?"

"What are you wanting to do babe?" He asked.
"I don't mind babe,what ever you want." I said.
He wanted to do bunchy jumping, so that's what we did.

He was kinda nervous, I told him.
"You will be fine babe, you don't have to do it remember."
"I know baby,I want to."

I grabbed his hand,I counted to 3 and we ran and jumped off... when we got back up to the top he said. "That wasn't that bad." We both laughed.

After that we got something to eat then went back to the cabin...