Chapter 12

So Jade arrived, and she told us to. "Get in the fucking car now!!"
So we all got in, apart from Rye,Sonny, Brook and Anna stayed.

Andy got in the front with Jade and me and the other 3 were in the back. Jade and Andy were getting along very well, I've actually not seen jade in a relationship since high school.

"Hey, I'm Andy." He said to her.
"Hey Andy...I'm Jade." She replied.
"Who am I dropping of first"  Jack and Courtney, were dropped off. Then me and Mikey, don't know what happened with Andy ahah.

We got into the house, and Mikey apologised.
"If you keep apologising I'm gonna punish you." I said to him.
He looked at me and had a grin on his face. "Sorry" he whispered.

We both ran up the stairs*

I told him to take his clothes off and lay on the bed, I got these handcuffs out the draw and cuffed him to the bed.
I slowly started to take my clothes off.

I crawled over him and kissed him and then slowly started to make my way to well... you know what I mean.

Then he asked me. "How about we swap places?"
I said "yes"
So we swapped I was I cuffed to the bed, and then he kissed me so passionately, then slowly worked his way down, it honestly felt like heaven.

After a while he stuck it in...I could feel him going in and out, getting faster and faster.

After we finished*

We both got comfy and then started to cuddle, it was so nice to feel his skin against mine.

"Leah?" Mikey said.
"Yes baby?" I replied.
He looked at me and I looked at him.
"You know I love you right?" He asked.
"Yeah and I love you too." I said.

I looked at him confused*

"Just wanted to make sure."
"No! What's wrong?" I asked.
"Baby...it's just that, I feel like I'm not good enough for you." He said.
"Babe! Your all I want, your all I need. Why would you think that?" I asked.

my eyes kinda started filling with tears, and then he got up and hugged me.

"Baby, I just want you to be happy, and I just know what I've done to deserve you." Mikey said.
"What do you mean what have you done, more like what have I done."
I said with tears rolling down my face.

He started crying as well, all I could think about was if he had lost all feelings for me, and he wants to get a divorce!

"I'm really sorry I got you like this, baby I never wanted to hurt you." He said.
"Baby...have you lost feelings?" I asked.
I was terrified for the answer.
"No! Of course no... your the one I want to be with for the rest of my life ok. Don't ever think that."

I hugged him and said, "well you really scared me there babe don't ever do that again!"
"I promise baby." He replied.
We both said. "Night love you." And went to bed.