the girl you used to be

harvey's pov
she told me to meet her at her house at noon, i've been waiting here for an hour. I need to leave. She never came, it kind of hurt the girl i love ,but she doesn't know, just blew me off maybe i should move on?
y/n's pov
i knew i shouldn't have gone but i couldn't resist. I left harvey at my house for who knows how long to go on a stupid date with some rude jock just to try to get over my feelings for harvey, once agin. It didn't work though i still feel the same. I've fallen in love with my best friend and i just blew him off. He probably thinks i hate him, I hate who i've become.
Harvey's pov
I went home. She wasn't going to show up, so why wait?
13 texts from Y/n💕
2 missed calls from Y/n💕
I couldn't talk to her i sat in my room just letting my phone ring. what was she going to say to make it better? 'Oh harvey i'm so sorry i blew you off' yeah as if that'll make things better.
y/n's pov
i tried calling and texting him, he wouldn't answer. I gave up he truly hated me now. But i couldn't not try to fix things. I got up off my bed and got change md into some nicer clothes then left to harvey's house.
Harvey's pov
i sat in my room tears streaming down my face. Why had she told me to be there if she wasn't gonna come it hurt but i know i had to move on but it's hard when you know you'll have to see her again too soon. I heard a knock on the door i knew who it was but i couldn't get the courage to leave my room and get the door.
y/n's pov
i knocked on the door instantly feeling more nervous each passing second. then a familiar face opened the door. "Hey Max is Harvey here I need to talk to him like now" i sort of mumbled out "Hey Y/n. Yeah he's here his in his room. Why what happened?" "I might have sort of accidentally left him waiting at my house for me for who knows how long because I stupidly agreed to go on a date with some annoying jock to try and get my mind off of Harvey" I explained once again mumbled. "Oh god y/n why would you do that just tell him you like him already he likes you too!" Max Sadi way too loudly "shut up Max your being too loud he's gonna hear you!" I exclaimed quietly. "Sorry but I had to say it now go" he gestured me to go upstairs with his hands. As I walk up the stairs the nerves come back. What if he absolutely hates me know? What if he just screams at me because of who I'm Turing into? God damnit I hate who I'm becoming, I've become one of the popular girls at school with one of the meanest personalities.
Harvey's pov
I hear her coming up the stairs then she randomly stops walking up. Is she worried about how I'll react? I truly can't stay mad at her but I miss the girl she used to be. Yes I'll tell her that it should hurt her should it?
Y/n's pov
Ugh I got to his door. I knocked so quietly he probably didn't hear me, but after a few seconds I hear a mumbled "come in" for what sounded like a had been crying Harvey. I walk in quietly, already feeling major guilt just by seeing his blood-shoot eyes from crying. "Harvey I'm so sorry I never meant to ditch you it just happened" I said as I sat beside him giving him a small hug but him pushing me off. Ouch he hates me.
Harvey's pov
I had to it was the only way to stay strong if she hugged me I would melt into her arms. "Y/n i hope you know I don't hate you. But I miss the girl you used to be, the girl who didn't care what people thought and who would come over to my house at one am with ice cream and movies." I said to her. I need to stay strong. I see her tearing up. Oh no. Guilt fills me but I have to stay strong.
Y/n's pov
He just told me how he misses the old me, oh how I do to. I can feel myself tearing up as tears start sliding down my cheeks. "Harvey, I miss the old me too but I don't know how to go back. Harvey i miss coming here at one am to binge movies with you and eat ice cream." I quietly explained with tears running down my face. "I think i should go. It's clear you hate the new me as much as I do but I can't help it I can't go back" I mumbled starting to get up and walk away "Wait y/n. Please. I'm sorry I diront know I just want the old you back but if I can't have her back I want any you I can have" he explains to me. I quickly run over to him to pull him into a big hug. "I'm sorry" I mumbled in his chest "I'm going to try to change for you harvey because I love you" I replied still mumbling into his chest "I love you too." I hear "but I can't stay with you" "what Harvey what are you talking about?" "I need you to leave if I stay friends with you you'll hurt me more than just leaving so please leave" he replied sternly "What do you mean I'll hurt you more by being your friend I thought you wanted me as your friend" I questioned him. My heart shattering in a million pieces as I call my self just his friend, I want to be more to him than a friend. "Don't you see y/n? I love you i want to be with you but I know you will never feel the same so it hurts to just be your friend!" He almost yells at me. I don't reply or really think I just cupped him face and kissed his beautiful lips. After a couple seconds he kissed back probably surprised at first. My hands get tangled in his hair while his arms snake around my waist pulling me closer. "I love you too Harvey" I say while laying my head on his chest. "Will you be mine?" He asks shyly. "Of course Harvs"

A/n hi hola whatever ok so I'm like I'm just here to say please umm vote in my chapters so bye✌️
Ps this is based off a song so go listen it's good