Truth or Dare

Y/n POV
Tonight was the biggest party of the year. I was going. The party happened because every year when school ended Kyle's parents left him alone for a week. Everybody went and I was one of the people going. I walked through the front door confidently, I was wearing a my favourite outfit I had. People started at me in awe as I walked in, I hadn't come to this party any other year. But there he was, Harvey Mills, my crush. "Hey everyone come over we're gonna play truth or dare!" Someone yelled through the crowd. I figured I would play because it's a fun game and besides tonight I'm gonna have fun. We all sat down in a circle. "Okay who's first?" Kyle asked. "Me" replied Max, Harvey's twin, quickly. "Okay, Max truth or dare?" "Dare" he said confidently. "I dare you to kiss the person on your right. Just to my luck, I was the person on his right. He turned to me. "Are you okay with this?" He asked nicely. "Yeah" I replied shyly. He slowly lent in. Just as our lips were about to touch he was pushed away from me. "Bro what are you doing?!?" He asked clearly mad. Then he looked up. Harvey has been the one to push him. "You promised!" He shouted at his twin. "You broke your promise!" Max stared in awe until it hit him. "Look bro I'm so sorry I completely forgot." With that Harvey walked off.
Harvey's POV
He broke his goddamn promise. He promised even if it was a dare he wouldn't do anything with Y/n. But he was going to  kiss her. I couldn't deal with it, I walked outside for some fresh air. "Hey" I heard a quiet voice behind me. "What do you want?" I snapped. I turned around quick enough to watch her flinch. Guilt instantly filled me, it was y/n. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap" I apologize quickly.
Y/n's POV
"It's okay" I whisper back, still kind of frightened from him snapping. " I'm really sorry I just" he sighed " Max promised he wouldn't but he still did and I guess I overreacted" "Harvey it's fine I promise" "Okay" he finally breathed out otter a minute of silence. "What did Max promise?" I asked carefully. He stayed silent for another minute. He sighed. "Max promised me he wouldn't do anything with you." What?!  I stayed silent. "Look I'm sorry it's fine if you don't feel the same I just ha-" I cut him off. I reached up and kissed him. After his shock faded he kissed back. Fireworks exploded in my mouth and butterflies filled my stomach. "Do you want to be my girlfriend" he asked shyly after he broke the kiss. "I would love to be yours" I  smiled back reaching up for another kiss. He picked me up with ease as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I love you" he mumbled against my lips. "I love you too" I mumbled back.