Shooping****

Hello pov:

I was wearing my high waisted jean shorts with my white polka dot crop top and my matching white black sneakers. I wore my diamond earrings then I just put a natural morning make up routine then I got my phone with my purse then got inside my car then went of to fetch my new friend here at U. K. I horn my car to catch Andreas attention after 30seconds she went out wearing her outfit for today.
Andrea pov:

We were at The shopping malls already and l keep on dragging hello everywhere its like a year since I went with a friend at malls cause honestly I'm rich but I don't have that much of friends so ya. We where now at forever 21 cause there sale today yes isin't that awesome wohhhhh. I was grabbing many stuff like shorts, crop tops, jeans, shirts, necklace, rings, etc I was like buying the whole forever 21 and hello was also doing desame but she bought like all the malls in the country.
Hello:

We were now done shopping I already have hundreds of bags hanging around my arms and shoulder some bags are already in my car desame with Andrea her setwation was also desame with me we where now eating at this small cafe at Up town center oh ya I forgot to say we went to 6 Malls in one freaking day and its already 10pm and were here relaxing for all the stress that we pass.
Andrea:

After eating so many food we both decided to go to a spa for a relaxing back cause our back hurts so much pain is release oh men.
Hello:

Oh wawowiwawo ya there there oh yes there. We were now at the spa having a back massage with a manicure pedicure and I have a UK flag design on my nails and Andrea has sponge Bob square pants so childish.

Bye Andrea see you tomorrow. Mhhh kk see you sis and bestie byeeee Andrea said. Kk babu

I was going to open my front house door when I was going to put the key to open my door but then suddenly the door was opened and I saw my parents sleeping at the couch whopping they were asleep while hugging each others body shagged. I went to my bathroom then take a warm shower to remove the pain in my body after that I put on my pj's then went to a deep sleep. Zzzzzzz
Hi thanks for reading my book for the next chapter, there would be a new character. She or he will be Hellos ______???