Brainstorming

Background

I was 13 about to turn 14 in a few months.I will never know why he would randomly text me. I just receive a text on messenger and it was from him. He was needy and i was backing off. He kept trying til eventually I gave him a chance. I begin to feel him even thought I had a boyfriend at the time. I gave him up and cut him off. We would always ovoo and text on kik. He was alright at the time, but I wasn't in love with him then. A month later me and Anthony was doing ight until his playa ways came into hand. I mean I couldn't expect much since he did know I had previously left my boyfriend for him. A month later karma bit me in the ass for that. Mr. So nice Anthony turnt around and played me. I kind of thought at first it was a prank until we actually got into a conflict. We begin to argue then eventually my cousin and his sister got involved.
1 Year Later
Anthony hit my lined up a whole year later, keep in mind not a few months later. I text him back to see what he was on and I guess you could say he missed me. I of course gave him a chance because I replied back. He was telling me all the nice and sweet things niggas tell you to get you back. The feelings wasn't mutual at the time because I put a gate up over my heart. I made him say a lot of things and commit to things he should have done anyways. He would send me paragraphs, tell me he miss me and all the typical bullshit. I told him if he keep it up for three months I would be his girl again. Worst mistake, I made him feel comfortable with his position in my life. He immediately begin to change after those three months and giving less attention to more excuses. I was too deep in at that point my little young self begin to feel what love was. I couldn't find the strength to leave him alone. To make matters worst I lost my mom a few months prior wish made me vulnerable. I wish I knew then what I knew now.