New love

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♥~~~♡~~~♥~~~♡~~~♥~~~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Si Anna papuntang US

Nag-break na ng sila ni John at dinidibdib nya parin ang pagsabi noon at napa-isip na inagaw nya saakin si John at di rin pala mag-wo-work out at kaya pupuntang US si Anna dahil doon at para makalimot tulad ko,pero naaksidente nga diba!

Noong nasa US na sya hinanap nya ako sa LA at noong nahanao nya na ang bahay namin, well hit the door bell, at hinit nya nga ang doorbell at binuksan naman ni mommy

"May I help you,"sabi ni mom

"Oh ma'am, do you remember me?"tanong ni Anna.Nga pala sa US na bakit di parin ako nag-e-english pabayaan mo na Pov naman to ni Anna let her, hahaha back to the story, sorry for interrupting.

"Oh.....Anna, um, go inside our house,"sabi ni mom, at yun nga naglakad na si Anna sa mansion namin, um mom di house and tinitirhan natin it's a mansion remember.

"Um ma'am where is Jeane right now?"tanong ni Anna

"Oh Jeane she's in new school right now, by the way aren't you, her enemy and why are you in America right now?"tanong ni mom

"Oh about that, I want to tell Jeane I am sorry and to tell me and John broke up a week ago,"sabi ni Anna sa mother ko at shocked naman ang mother ko sa narinig nya

"Um Anna can you not tell her, my daughter had a Amnesia, because of the accident happened weeks ago,"paliwanag ni Mom

"Oh, but can we please be friends?"tanong ni Anna, what kahit ka shocked sa narinig ko si mom pa kaya, let me get you stright, na shocked si mommy

"Yes you can still be friends, after ehat happend it's about time na magka ayos kayo,"said mommy, wow mommy english hanggang filipino #taglish wow.At yun na nga ang ngyari so move on na tayo sa part na to let's do the main part.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♥~~~♡~~~♥~~~♡~~~♥~~~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

At Fusha University

There's this guy that always follows me at the university, so when I've caught him I quickly asked him,"hey guy why do you always follow me around?"

At first I think he couldn't answer me but when I staired at hus face he said,"because I like you, every time you stair at this face I just like you and now I don't know what is this feeling but I know something for sure and that is I like you, Jeane Gonzales,"

I was really shocked but I know one thing for sure and that is he is really familiar and so nice he look really someone I really liked him and I think he is really nice and he is part of my past so let's give it a try,"um I don't know whag to say but, let's be friends, let's start by introducing each other,"

He smiled and said,"yes, I am Johnny Gomez, you can call me John If you like,"

"And I am, Jeane Gonzales, you probably know me, but I just want you to ask something did we met before?"I ask him

But suddenly my dad came to bring me home, and he saw John,"Um dad?"

"Jeane,"he said

"Oh, mr.Gonzales, nice to meet you sir,"John said, and gave him a hand shake

"Oh John, long time, do you want to come over our mansion?"my dad ask him, and what a miracle my dad actually liked him I am really right he is a part of my past.So we used our car to go to our mansion then when we reached our mansion, John knocked on our grand door, and when my mother open the door she was really suprise to see John he was really a part of my past maybe he was my first love, just maybe.

"Johnny! Oh I am glad to see you,"my mother said happily

"Oh I am glad to see you to ma'am,"John said gladly

"So, why are you here anyway?"my mother asked

"Sir. Just said if I can pass by, so I just said yeah,"John said

"So c'mon, let's go inside now,"I said then we came inside our mansion (#richfamily).

My family really liked John or may I say Johnny but really I think he was a huge part of my past I really want to know my past now.

In our mansion I saw a girl, so I asked my mother about it then she said,"that's Anna your best friend you guys are really close, she came here just to see you and next year you and Anna will go to SPAHS again, but don't worry I think that will be 5 months more, so enjoy and study as hard as you can,"

What mother said was very touching I am really proud I have a mother like that, so I talked to Anna and I think she was really famillar to me and I think Anna was a huge part of my past too and I also think we became enemies before but she was really nice and sweet to me so I think I am wrong anyway gotta know were she is staying tonight, I walked near Anna and asked her,"um Anna may I ask you a question?"

"yes go on,"Anna said and I've smiled a bit before I asked her my question

"Um Anna were are you staying tonight?"I asked her

"Oh about that your mother said I can stay to your mansion for 5 months because your mother is my auntie, she is my father's best friend and your father is my uncle, your father is my father's sibling, and that means were best cousins!"she really explain happily.

John went home and we also went to bed.So the night passed.

The other day

Anna enrolled to Fusha University and now my classmate.She was confused about all her missed lessons and now she was very bright like me,in Volleyball she was a MVP player and in the Bible drill too I am really glad we are best friends.

So John and me are ok he was very sweet and every occasions he go with me to cellebrate on Fusha Super Mall, also when we cellebrate Anna was there too, we three became really really close and now me and John are MUs we were really glad we met each other.

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡

Sa Philippines

Hay si John naging sobrang malungkot na babagsak sa mga grades nya sa kakaisip saakin at kay Anna pero sino nya ba ang mas gusto nya si Anna ko ako, pero noong December may nagtransfer na girl ang pangalan nya ay Airelle at na crush at first sight daw si John, chick boy tong si John, pero noong magbibigay na sya ng love letter nya kay Airelle biglang dumating si Bryan at yinakap si Airelle di naman alam ni John na mag MU silang dalawa simula noon hinintay nalang ni John

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡