Ep.1 Me, not figuring out my life.

Recommended song:
Break my stride
By Matthew wilder

A/n: the picture on top is a picture of Mary McKnight hehe luvuuu
••••••••••
Just when I was about to blow the candle
My brother and his wife came in holding a baby?!
My brother "Kent" was shouting
"She's born! She's a girl!"
My parents went running to them
And ignored the "birthday girl",

I glared at my brother Like I was about to kill someone. *gee thanks bro. 😑*

※※※

The next morning
I hopped out of bed feeling cheerful (not in a good way..)
I went straight to the bathroom to wash my face and do my thing right in that moment a huge bang was heard in the kitchen .
"Mom, you okay?!" I shouted.
Then a few seconds later..I heard my mom shout back "yeah,I'm fine sweetie just hurry up and come down here to eat, your gonna be late for school!"
Oh sh*t school, I forgot.
I checked the time it was 8:42.
Double sh*t

classes started at 9 and I definitely don't wanna be late to Mr Salvador's class (math class). I ran straight to the shower coz..I stink right now but then I heard my phone ring,with the song 'cheap thrills' on, the ring tone sounded familiar then I remembered it was Mary my best friend calling. I answered it "yello?"

"Girl, Mr Salvador is gonna kill us if you don't hurry up, we're gonna be late"

"Girl I was just about to go in the shower but someone had to call me telling me to hurry up, just come here in 10" I said.

"Hurry up then,I'm gonna drive this time" Mary said.

"Fine, hurry" then I ended the call and jumped in the shower.

*Five minutes later*

I'm dressed wearing my favourite Hoodie in the world with a " we b*re bears" on it,
...even though its super hot outside ...heh.

idk why but I just love it and I also was wearing my comfortable jeans to go with it.

I was eating cereal but then I heard the door knock. My brother kent answered it "oh hey Mary, what's up"

I heard Mary say"hey Chris, I'm good."
"Mary, finally your here."I threw my pillow at her but she caught it.

"Hurry up, bimbo we're gonna be late."

"But...its foood..." I said frowning then eating the last bits of cereal on my bowl then putting it in the sink.

"Leggo then.." I said.
"Oh by the way bimbo, your not gonna wear that hoodie again are you?"

"Yes I am Mom, duh" flipping my hair like....a Bimbo

Wayt wot

I rolled my eyes at her while walking to the car.

-~-~-~-🍑-~-~--~

HAIII GUYSSS!
*waves like a crazy person...again*

I FINALLY finished the first chapter ...hehe.
I hope your enjoying the story as much as I'm having fun writing it, don't forget to share it and comment whether its oki or not hehe...
*nervous laugh*
Btw all the recommended songs are just my choice for each chapter, you don't have to listen to it but... it's my recommendation hehe
😙
Ps:Btw luvuu my first ever reader jerelle❤️ HAHAHAHAH

QUOTE: "Bish, don't tats meh bootiful shoes"
-meh bff who won't be named-

Lots of luv with cherries on top

🍑LUCILLE🍑