Prologue

"You lost! Now comes the price, Y/N." Kirari smiles sadistically

"N-no. That can't be" Y/N whispers softly

○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Y/N jumps out of her bed. Beads of sweats forming on her forehead

-Another nightmare

Y/N thought. She stands out of her bed, Prepares to shower. Brushes her teeth. Eat. Seems like another day to her.

Everyday, she experiences nightmares. That sweet, sickly voice she hears it every time she closes her eyes. That voice that once she adored, now sounds like trash, garbage, any word that could describe her trashy attitude, she has thought about it. It haunts her everytime.

-Y/N, the car is now ready

○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Y/N had just arrived to Hyakkaou Academy. As she walked at the hallway, every single students made her way to walk and stared at her in astonishment. She always were smiling, eyes always looks like cheerful. Students had described her as the sweet, innocent, campus crush. But all of that was just a facade. Never in her life after her horrendous defeat has she be cheerful about anything. She has never been innocent nor did she think of herself as an attractive woman. But she has to do the opposite of what the old Y/N thinks.

When Kirari has defeated her in gambling, the price was her to stop gambling. To erase all things regarding the old Y/N. To stop being herself. To have a new identity, basically. The old Y/N who was mysterious and cold but was sweet inside, has become the total opposite now. How she looks the most kindest girl and has the warmest heart is the opposite of what's inside. Thanks to Kirari.

As she reached her desk, she looked at her back, seeing someone crying and people laughing at her.

- Another mittens

- Class, lets start today with introducing a new transfer student

A black haired girl walked in front. She has caught everybody's attention, hell even Y/N's, which rarely happens

-Nice to meet you everyone. My name is Jabami Yumeko. I may be new here but I'd be happy to make friends with all of you

- Yumeko, her name sounds so intoxicating.

Y/N thought to herself

Everyone started talking about her, saying she's cute, saying how big her tits are. Basically saying that they wanna bang her.

- Uhm, I'd like one of you to show Jabami-san around the campus.

The teacher coughed out

- Suzui-san, you're the class rep right? Can I count on you to do it?

The others were jealous because Ryota was the one that the teacher picked

- Yes!

Ryota said nervously

- Suzui-san! It's very nice to meet you