3

Yumeko POV

- That's up for you to decide, house pet!

As I heard that voice, I couldn't help but to you look at whoever said that. Then there she was

A girl with glowing purple eyes, with a sadistic smile, clealy enjoying what she was watching is what I saw. Of course, I became curious of who that girl is and wanted to know everything about her

- Suzui-san~ I wanna ask you a question!

- I-I'm sorry for teaming up against you! I'm sorry! I had no other choice.

Ryota begged for forgiveness

- I don't care.

- What?

He asked dumbfoundedly

- Then, what was your question, Jabami-san?

- Who was the girl who had purple eyes there?

- She is (Y/N) (L/N), the most popular girl here.

- How?

- What do you mean how?

- Was she good at gambling? Was she a student council. If she was, it looks like I would like to play against her. Her eyes when the game ended is making me feel things. Oh god, what would it feel like to play against her!

I daydreamed playing against her, with her glowing purple eyes, that smile, and that tone of voice makes me think that she is a great gambler. Thinking of that makes me feel, something.

- Uh, uhm.

Ryota coughed

- She is the campus crush here. She's very popular because of her looks and personality. She even had a duet with Yumemite-san! She's very pretty and a lot of boys and girls have a crush on her. She has an innocent image so she doesn't really gamble but looking at her while that happened she looked like she had a few shares of gambling. I don't know what happened but she looked like a maniac when that game happened. We're not used seeing her like that since she's very reserved and cheerful. Why'd you ask Jabami-san?

- So she doesn't gamble?

- As far as I know, no.

That's weird. Looking at her antics when the game happened, she looked very obsessed with gambling. Her personality as Ryota explained doesn't match the one I saw before.

- That's a bummer! I would have liked to have a few games with her.

- Yeah. I'm going to excuse myself, Jabami-san. Goodbye.

Ryota bid goodbye

- Goodbye, Suzui-san~~

I still don't get what happened before. That eyes I saw certainly do not lie but how Ryota described her is very different from what I expected. She doesn't gamble, but she looks like an compulsive gamble. She has an innocent personality, while she was smiling sadistically and downgraded Mary there. That girl is definitely mysterious.

I started looking for her, every corner of the school as I memorized it when Ryota gave me a trip around the campus

Then I saw her, being escorted by the secretary and led to a room with a big door.

After the secretary left, I decided to eavesdrop, thinking I might have even just a tiny information about her.

- Come have a seat.

- Why would I?

- Do you remember who's your owner?

- Do you think I would forget that? How my previous lover destroyed my life?

- Don't call me your previous lover.

- Why? Do you want me to call you the girl I fell in love with but completely crushed my heart to pieces?

- I am your owner. Just like how I own every single thing in this school. Now shut your pretty mouth and sit.

- Fine.

- Good. You may have noticed the rumors spreading around the school.

- And?

- And I want you to stop being a crazy bitch you were before.

- I didn't do it purposely.

- Do you think I care if you do it purposely or not? Do you want me to-

- No, no , no, please! Anything but that.

- Good. Now stop acting like a madman and don't slip again.

- I won't. I'm sorry.

- Good. Now you can leave.

Hearing her talk to the President makes me feel very curious about what her background is. Is this really the person Ryoto described?

As I heard footsteps, I stepped aside, wating for her in the corner

I saw her face, a mixed of anger and sadness were on her face. Then she saw me. Her face immediately changed to a smiling, almost having no eyes, and her cheeks being very prominent

- Hi, Jabami-san! You are the transfer who defeated Mary right! I saw your game and it's very fascinating seeing your playing style! Hope I can see more of your games, Jabami-san~! I need to go. Bye-bye

She said it so cheerfully it almost made me think that one I saw in the game and this person in front of me is different.

- Wait, (L/N)-san!

- What is it Jabami-san~?

- I saw you while I was playing with Mary, weren't you the one who had glowing purple eyes?

- Uh-uhm. Yes! That was me, but that was just a mistake, haha! That just happened because I was so into your game, Jabami-san~! I really, really need to go though. May we meet again Jabami-

- I heard what you and the President were talking about. Mind sharing what it is, (L/N)-san~~

She froze. She didn't know what to say. She just stared at me with wide eyes.

- Uh, you do know that eavesdropping is disrespectful right? You should respect me as I am your senior, Jabami-san!

She said cheerfully but I still heard that nervousness in her voice

- I don't care if you're my superior, (L/N)-san~! What I care is what happened between you and the President. You do know that I'm very curious about you, right? Seeing your glowing purple eyes, Those eyes are really rare, seeing you enjoying someone get destroyed, makes me very curious about you, (L/N)-san~! I would like to have a game with you but it seems like you don't gamble. Would you like to give me a backstory, (L/N)-san~?

She just stood there without saying anything. I waited for her response but she didn't say anything

- Looks like you aren't going to say anything, (L/N)-san~! Something just came to my mind! Would you like to hear it?

- Wh-what is it?

She finally said a word after 5 minutes

- I'm sure you like gambling even if you don't gamble anymore, (L/N)-san. Would you like to gamble with me?

and that's a wrap. lowkey wanted to write something and i decided to write a chapter on my girl group one shot book but it seems like no one really reads that so i just tried to write a chapter here since it was so long since i posted a chapter. thank you for reading, please please vote since i dont rlly know if you guys actually like my style of writing,  this one's a pretty long chapter so ill appreciate any kind of interactions here. thank you for reading, drink lots of water, eat right, sleep right, be safe especially since coronas a bitch and of course try to keep your sanity lmao im trying to keep my sanity but it seems like im failing lol. anyways! byebye