Hanabi X Hanzo -Hanazo Lemon

This story was requested by @Jellypiecorn I'm sorry that this was not fully finish on publishing this story like-damn fortunetly I checked my drafts here in wattpad and noticed this story wasn't publish ;-;

Warning this content is Rated G jk-*cough* I mean rated lemon if you guys know what I mean.

So if you feel uncomfortable on reading this or underage I advice you to not read this if you wanna keep your innocence-or wreck it xD.

------------------
3rd Person's Pov

"Hanabi?"

I'm so tired..

"Ms. Scarlet" 10 more minutes...

"Hanabi!" a voice yelled at me as I my eyes shot open quickly raising my head up while witnessing a figure infront of the class.

My professor Sir. Estes "Ms. Scarlet have you gotten enough sleep?" he spoke.

I blushed a little from embarassment "Uhm Y-Yes!..I was just uh spacing out sir.." I excuse

"Very well. Please listen to the lesson then." he said then went back on whatever his teaching. Gosh that was so embarrassing

"Psst! Hanabi you alright?" I look at where the voice came from and saw my bestfriend Lesley waving at me.

"I'm fine, just gonna snooze a bit." saying that while making hand gestures. "Don't get embarrass by that its normal. Everyone falls asleep in class-especially Sir Estes's subject." she casually explained.

"Mmm, yeah your right." I answered
The school bell rang as Sir Estes excused as for lunch break while other students were already gone to have their lunch break.

After packing up my things me and Lesley went to the cafeteria.

"So what's your plan after graduating?" I asked her seeing her thinking as she put a finger under her chin.

"Maybe murdering someone?" she replied with a serious look. I smacked her at the head like seriously Lesley are you thinking straight?!

"Baka! Are you even thinking straight?" I gave her an upset gesture "Chill chill I was kidding alright?" she laughed while hitting my right shoulder. "That wasn't a joke!" I puffed

"Hahahahah. But seriously maybe I can be a murderer..." she said as she smirked. This woman! "Dummy!" I once again hit her on the head "Ow! Stop it! " she was still laughing, gosh did she turn to into a lunatic now after being with that bastard assassin?

"Les, don't tell me you've turn into a psychopath after being with that bastard Paxley?" I questioned her

She was gonna speak but then a dagger went between us as it landed on the wall making a cracked mark on it.

"Me? A bastard?" a familliar voice spoke both our heads whipped at where the voice came from-it was none other than Gusion Paxley. He was son of the prestigious mage family.

Lesley rolled her eyes "Chill, she was joking ok?" turning her head away from him while crossing her arms.

Guess she's still angry from their love quarrel.