~♥~Hanazo Valentines Special🍋

I apologize his was gonna be published yesterday buuut I wasn't even finish since I got a lazy ass as usual ;–;.

🚨🔞Warning R18 and unintentional nñbad grammer! If your underage do not read this!!!⚠🚨

Unless your not innocent anymore and enjoy reading lemons all the time so goodluck! ( ̀ω•́  )

This was also unedited so pardon me for the errors of this story—yeet.
——————————————————

Hanzo and Hanabi worked together in Hanzo's company that he inherited from his father as the CEO of japan's largest companies known as the Toyota Motor Corporation headquarted in the city of Toyota, in central Japan.

While Hanabi worked as his assistant whenever Hanzo needs her she's always there making him happy and not feeling alone anymore.

The two married banana couple live with a joyful life, their contentment was added once more when Hanabi was pregnant. What could be more greater of her having twins?

The two twins grew healthy and strong like their father and mother.

After 5 years...

It was 4 in the morning since Hanabi got up from their room. She walked to the kitchen setting up her beloved husband's breakfast. She wore a red and pastel pink striped sweater dress that was thigh length. While preparing the ingredients Hanzo entered the kitchen slipping in his suit while fixing his tie.

He saw his lovely wife preparing breakfast for him, he chuckled and went to her hugging her behind.

He kisses her on the cheek "Goodmorning, my lovely flower~" he greeted

Hanabi couldn't help but smile "Goodmorning to you too love." she returns the kiss

"What are you cooking?" he asked while his arms wrapped around her slim curves

"Mmm.. Just a simple normal breakfast." she answered in a calm tone preparing the flour and the rest of the ingredients. "You always look beautiful everyday." smelling a strand of her hair she blushed a pink tint

Hanzo stop her by making her face him. He stared at her calm ocean blue eyes, his eyes lingered from her face to her bust "Hanz.. I need to cook breakfast for you"

"But I want you to be my breakfast." he gave her a smirk as he licked his lips.

This made the Scarlet flower blush "H-Hanzo! I mean't the f-food not m-mey-you meanie!" she gave him a smack on the forehead. He laughed in amusement while rubbing his poor forehead "Hahahah I know I know, gomen." scratching the back of his nape.

"But really... I really mean't what I said." leaning more towards her face their lips almost touching

He scoops her with his muscular arms and carried her to the kitchen counter pinning her down. Her breath hitched as she saw him staring straight at her. He leaned in closer to her face to her ear and whispered "I really want to take you here right now."

"Oh how I miss tying you up, handcuffing your hands and my favorite part..."  he smirked evilly "Is putting a gag on you~"

She had to admit she really fell inlove and married a sadistic husband