three

WHEN HARRY MET LILA
THIRD PERSON POV

it was about 8 months ago that the middle aged man stumbled upon the young girl. it was the middle of august and the nymph was spotted wearing a tiny yellow romper due to the summer heat. her tan skin glistened in the sun as she she stood in front of the theatre. she nervously popped her bubble gum as she paced the block. harry's old cadillac stopped in front of the theatre.

her fit body caught his attention. she was petite and small, harry's type.

harry didn't immediately recognize that she was a prostitute. he first assumed that she was just a young girl waiting for her friends to meet her for a movie. it wasn't until he called her over for a chat that he realize what she was doing.

"hey pretty girl," he shouted at her as he rolled down his window.

harry was surely close enough for her to hear him but she just assumed he wasn't talking to her. she continued to pace as harry removed his sum glasses to get a better look at her.

"little yellow thing," he says to her and smirks as her head snaps in his direction.

she spots the handsome man in his expensive car. her eyebrows shoot up when she recognizes the cadillac emblem on the front of the vehicle. she's never been called by a man with such exquisite taste or money.

she trips over her chunky sandals as she walks to his car.

he smiles at the pretty girl as she finally meets him at the car window. she bends down slightly to look in at him.

he was beautiful. the most beautiful man she's ever seen. he was obviously older than her but all of her clients were. his skin was tanned and his nose was slightly burnt. she imagined that he just got back from a summer vacation, she bet it was the bahamas or maybe hawaii.

his eyes were a brilliant green, completely captivating her stare. his lips were full and pink and looked so incredibly soft. his hair was wild and a delicious chocolate brown. it looked as if it was freshly cut but the top was still slightly long and held some curl. he looked like a movie star.

lila was in awe.

"what are you doing out here by yourself, sweet thing?" he asks with a smirk.

harry wasn't usually one to cat call a girl or go out of his way to get ones attention but here he is. he knew there was something different about this one.

harry was also unfamiliar completely with the idea of picking up a prostitute, it was something he never participated in but he knew of a few friends that did. he simply thought the girl was pretty and felt the urge to speak to her.

"i'm working," she mumbled nervously as she spoke to the big man.

harry chuckled at her. he took note of the girl's outfit and realized it was nothing like a standard theatre employee uniform.

"you don't look like you work at the theatre. thought you was waiting for some friends or maybe a boy to see a movie with," harry grins, trying to figure the girl out.

was he being serious?

did he really have no idea what she was doing?

"n-no sir, um i don't work for the theatre and n-no i'm not waiting on friends," she explains.

she's never had to explain her job to a client. they always just knew. she thought the skimpy playsuit and pacing the block was enough to show what she was.

she feels embarrassed that she has to tell the handsome man who she is and exactly what she does out here.

her cheeks are flushed red and she nervously bites her lip.