Chapter 4

Angie's POV:

German's planning a date for me tomorrow. I have no idea what is he planning exactly, but I'm quite excited to see it. I think I'm about to fall in love with him over again... But I'm scared of him breaking my heart again...

----- TIME SKIP -----

After our passionate moment I went to the Studio to see the kids and everyone else and the first person that greeted me was Pablo. As soon as he saw me he hugged me very tightly.

- Angie! - he cried.

- Pablo, calm down - I laughed.

- Angie, I'm so so sorry for what happened in the palace and before that and everything!

- It's fine, Pablo... It's the past now...

- Angie...

- Just promise me that you won't leave me again like that.... Doesn't matter what will happen, or who will come...

- Okay, I promise - he smiled.

- Good then... - I smiled back - Now... Shall we check on the others too?

- Yeah, sure - he nodded then we headed to the teacher's room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Returning to the Studio was amazing! All my students were happy to see me and it made me happy too. Made me the happiest person ever! I just couldn't wish for anything, or anyone more... They're my family and I love them all so much!

In the afternoon I was heading home with Vilu when we meet Esmeralda on the way.

- You! - she hissed at me.

- Esmeralda... - I sighed.

- He left me because of you! I swear you'll pay for this!

- Enough, Esmeralda! - Vilu stepped in front of me - Leave Angie alone!

- You can't tell me what to do!

- Esmeralda... - I sighed again when suddenly I felt two strong, protective arms around my waist.

- You better leave now, Esmeralda and avoid Angie as much as possible...

It was German who said that and who had his arms around me and even if we were in public I didn't mind. He was acting so cute.

When Esme finally stormed off I turned around to face German...

- What happened? - he asked.

- She just made us stop and began to blame me again... - I replied.

- Don't get bothered by her... - he whispered while holding me close to him.

- I don't care... It's just so annoying...

- Don't stress yourself, Angie - said Vilu - She's no harm for you anymore in any way! Right, dad? - he asked, looking at her dad.

- That's right - he replied.

- Okay... - I sighed, but yet I'm still concerned.

- Now let's go home... - said German as he took a hold of my hand and we headed home together.

Later I was sitting in the living room when German came behind me and started massaging my shoulders.

- Oh... - I gasped.

- Do you like it? - he asked.

- Yes...

- Do you want me to keep going?

- Yes...

- Alright then...

His voice sounded sensual for a moment, or am I just imagining things? I don't know, but as I was enjoying his massage I could feel his hands wondering lower on my shoulder and my chest while he began to kiss my neck.

- G-German... - I moaned.

- Sssshhh.... - he whispered as he continued doing the same.

- Ah... N-Not here... - I moaned again.

- No one is at home... Just you and me... - he whispered as he sat beside me and pulled me into his lap - And I want to feel you... right here... right now...

- Hmm... Naughty boy...

- But you love it!

- I do... Very much...

He then kissed me on the lips again with so much passion while he was firmly grabbing my butt. After a while of kissing he stopped and looked up into my eyes.

- Angie... - he whispered.

- Yes...?

- When we were in the palace... I was so jealous of the prince when I heard about your dance... - he said, now looking away.

Mustafa... I almost forgot about him...

- What do you want to say now? - I asked him with a smile, trying to hide my other feelings.

- Show me your moves! - he replied, looking at me again with a cheeky grin on his face.

- Oh! Well then... - I grinned as I got off of his lap - Then go to your room and wait for me... I'll get ready and will be there in 10 minutes - I said as I winked at him and walked off upstairs.

German's POV:

She'll dance again, but this time it will be for me and no one else and I'm quite excited to see that, but at the same time I saw the sorrow in her eyes when I mentioned the prince. I just hope she didn't change her mind about me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

As I was in my room a few minutes later Angie was here too with a beautiful dress on that the view just made my jaw drop.

- A-Angie... - I muttered in shock.

- What? Am I look bad? - she asked worriedly.

- No, no! You look perfect... - I replied, smiling.

- That's good... Now relax and enjoy the show... - she winked as she started the music and began to dance.

Those moves... She always said that she can't dance and yet these moves are just making me want her even more...

After a while when she was close to me I grabbed her gently, pulled her in my lap and kissed her passionately on the lips.

- Enough dancing... - I whispered, kissing her neck.

- You asked me for it... - she giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Ah, I love when she does that!

- I know... But now it's time make to show me your other moves... If you know what I mean... - I smirked at her and she knew right away what I'm thinking.

- Your wish is my command, Mr. Castillo... - she said jokingly and began to kiss me as well and you know what happened after that....