Eat or Die

Sara's eyes snapped open as she felt a growing pain in her stomach, like it was twisting itself, and burning, and she was hungry.

She had always been the fit type, perfect thin figure, for her perfect blue eyed face that was framed with her perfect straight blonde hair. She was gorgeous, popular, cheer squad captain, she had it all...except for a boyfriend.

It's not that she didn't have feelings for anyone, she just didn't want to mess up her friendship with him. He was her best friend, Thomas, and if something ever happened to stop him from being that, it would be the end of her world. He was her four pillars to keep everything standing.

As the pain grew in her stomach, she pulled herself to her feet, she probably just needed to eat something, she opened her bedside drawer to fish around for a snackbar, only to find that there were only wrappers. Her brows furrowed "I do n o t remember eating all of those,..." she groaned, hugging herself around the middle, her brows furrowing deeper as she noticed how bloated her stomach felt.

"What the hell???" She looked down, paleing.

Her stomach had ballooned out, and her boobs were bigger than she last remembered

She walked over to her mirror, horror coming over her as she looked at herself, what was her mom going to think?? What would Thomas think!?!? She would never let her eat again

She walked over to her mirror, horror coming over her as she looked at herself, what was her mom going to think?? What would Thomas think!?!? She would never let her eat again. That thought alone made the pain in her stomach worsen, and she shook her head, now was not the time to worry about it, right now she just needed to get dressed, and get to school, her mom was at work anyways, she had to worry about this later.

Sara pulled her shirt together, grunting slightly as she tried to button it, it was very tight over her boobs, but it was even tighter around her stomach. She sighed, wincing slightly  at the pain from both her stomach, and the digging feeling of the shirt tightening on her stomach. She took a deep breath in, trying to suck in her gut "C'mon Sara, suck it up.." She got it buttoned together, but just barely. The buttons were buckling and she thought she heard the sound of tearing, as she slowly exhaled.

"I guess I just won't take any deep breaths today,..." she leaned over and grabbed her school bag, feeling a pop against her skin, choosing to ignore it, walking downstairs to the kitchen.

Finally, she could get some food, except the fridge was empty. How was it empty?? She checked the freezer, everything was gone there too. Her stomach pains grew, and the noises were almost deafening.

She hurried outside, she would have to stop somewhere on the way to school. She paused seeing Thomas waiting for her at her front gate, blush rushing up her cheeks, how could she have forgotten that he waits for her every morning??

He looked at her, his cheeks flushing as well, as he looked away "Morning Sara.."

'Oh God, he thinks I'm disgusting' She thought, her body washing over with panic. '...Or not..?' She furrowed her brows, tilting her head as he held up his varsity jacket for her. She looked down at herself, blush darkening, as she noticed.