Marks~

Heyoooo, this is my first Shigadabideku story so leave a comment on what you think was great and what you think I should change!~
Ages-
Shigaraki- 22
Dabi- 21
Deku- 18
Toga- 18
Yuki (my oc)- 18
Don't come at me for the age difference, also Deku in this didn't want to become a hero but he did attend UA.~

Shigaraki's POV:
Me and Dabi were cuddling on the couch while watching tv. It was peaceful until I felt a burning sensation on my wrist, I yelped in pain and pulled my sleeve up revealing my wrist. Dabi sat up and we both looked at both of our wrists, a green fluffy cat with a dark green neon outline around it was placed in the centre. We looked at each other in shock "we have-" "another mate." Dabi finished the sentence and we hugged being happy about it, we pulled away and looked back at our wrist.

Deku's POV:
I was in my room laid on my bed as a cat. My name is Izuku Midoriya, my quirk is technically I can turn in to any cat I want to I just have to concentrate. I was laid down until I felt pain in both of my wrists, I turned to my normal self and looked at my wrist. There was two marks, a blue fire on one and a hand on the other. I decided to use one of my other quirks to contact my soulmates.

Izuku's quirks-
Cat transformation- I can turn into any cat I want at any time.
Contacts- I can contact anyone as long as I have their mark or know them
Teleport- I can teleport whenever I want

Yuki's quirks-
Yin Yang- can make people die or come alive
Fly- she can fly as long as she has her wings out
Demon- she's half demon so she has tail and horns
Dimensions- she can take anyone to whichever dimension she wants

Back to the story:

Deku's POV:
I went into my garden and sat on the grass. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to relax, when I was calm enough I thought about my marks and a couple minutes after I could write a message to them. In the note I said, "hey, I'm Izuku Midoriya and I know this is weird but I'm your soulmate and used my quirk to do this. If you want to know me meet me at All anime cafe at 4pm tomorrow, bye!<3" and sent it off.

Should I carry this on? If so I'm thinking of putting Yuki and Toga together because they both love killing people!~

Wc- 445