Just My Day...

Silentwave and Steve walked out of the ground bridge, they wondered around in the forest till they got to an opening. Something didn't feel right, Silentwave scanned the area. Multiple heat signatures, that meant one thing. Humans.

She looked towards Steve only to see a huge net be thrown onto him, he then was electrocuted. Silentwave tried to contact Soundwave, *Soundwave!* She yelled in their twin bond link.

*What is it it Silentwave? Is everything okay?* Soundwave asked his troubled twin.

*Steve's down! And theirs many humans about!* She yelled in the link.

*I'm coming now!* He replied quickly.

Silentwave was disconnected from the bond link.

Steve was offline(Not permanent). The humans shot something at Silentwave, it caused her systems to fry. Silentwave fell onto the ground holding her helmet. "Your fascinating, all the other bots are made for a war. You, your made for knowledge." Silo observed Silentwave, she was on her knees with her arms cuffed behind her back. She was pulling on her cuffs. "Forget the other one, I need this one." Silo commanded the people, then she was electrocuted until she also went offline.

(A few clicks later) 

Soundwave ran through the ground bridge with Megatron following soon after. The area was empty, except for Steve who was just coming back online. Soundwave and Megatron walked over to him as he stood. 

"Steve, where is Silentwave?" Megatron asked the con, he furrowed his brows.

"The humans, they were interested in how she's so smart." He told Megatron and Soundwave. Soundwave was angry, Megatron noticed and he put his servo on the silent ones shoulder.

"Soundwave, we will get her back safely." Megatron promised Soundwave, he just hoped they could find her in time. And before the Autobots do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Secret facility)

Silentwave woke up on a berth, she tried to get up only to realize her pedes, servos, her helm, and her waist are all chained down. She still tries, until Silo walks in. "Your system is incredible, now all I have to do I open your mask. Then I will get what I need." At that Silentwave froze, he couldn't take off her faceplate. That would be very bad.

A machine moved down to her faceplate, she pulled on her restraints and tried to move her helmet away. Only she couldn't break the restraints, and her helmet was chained down. 

It started breaking off the sides of her faceplate, and man. It hurt like hell. As this was happening, Silo was getting information about the Decepticons. And some of the Autobots. 

There was then an explosion outside, Silo knew it was the Autobots. Did they know she was here? 

She got signal for a few milliseconds, it was enough to where she could send out her signal for help. Soon Soundwave would be there.

The Autobots broke into the building Silentwave was being kept in. Optimus ran over and destroyed the machine, he also destroyed the restraints. Part of Silentwaves faceplate was missing, not enough so you can see her face though. Optimus picked her up, they left the human base immediately.

A ground bridge opened up, Silentwave was standing on her own pedes now. Soundwave walked out, she ran and hugged him. Megatron soon followed out the ground bridge, "Thank you Optimus, I suppose we all owe you one." He thanked Optimus, which was surprising. Megatron smirked then the Decepticons all went through the ground bridge. Before Silentwave did, she turned and looked at the Autobot leader. And the unexpected happened.