Chapter 4: Finding out the truth

I woke up from a huge headache, my back ached so much. It felt like somebody was stabbing me. I looked around the room that I'm in. "Hospital, you're at a hospital." Said a guy that I had no idea who he was. He is tall, like super tall, he had brown hair and his face, he had a little scar on his forehead. I wonder what happened... That was none of my business I said to myself... "Hey Nohana, how have you been?" "Who are you?" I just noticed that I sounded really rude. "Sorry, I didn't mean it to come out sounding rude..." "It's ok" he said with a smile on his face. "It's me, Logan, I'm your older brother...remember?" I have an older brother, fr? How come I didn't know?
This day is becoming weirder and weirder. "Nohana, you might not remember me b/c of what happened when you were young." What happened when I was little? Mom and dad was about to tell me but than we got in that car accident... I know, lying is bad but if I told him that mom and dad was gonna tell me, there's a possible chance he might tell me.
"Well, you got kidnapped when you were a kid, mom and dad freaked out. This man would call us and threaten that they would kill you if we don't give them $2,000,000. But of course, we weren't that rich... We called the police and they weren't much help, all they did was make the man threaten us even more. Than one day I was walking home from school and he kidnapped me too. Mom and dad told me that he would take a knife and cut us on our forehead as a sign to tell mom and dad that he's not afraid to hurt us. If our parents didn't pay, than he would kill us. And soon that guy let me go. Mom and dad paid $500,000 for one kid. Now they had to come up with another $500,000. That guy soon got super impatient, he would hit you and throw you to the ground. Unfortunately, one day he just threw you to the ground and you hit your head.
After a while, the police found him. We took you to the doctors to make sure that your wounds won't get infected. The doctors discovered that you had lost part of your memories, that's why you don't remember me or anything that happened. After that doctor visit, you would always tell mom and dad to go away. You told them that you hated them and that they practically killed you. And so mom and dad decided to give you to the orphanage house. And that's basically all."
I had so many comments and questions, but I decided to save them for tomorrow. "I'm going to sleep" I told him. " wait quick question, what's your name?" " my name is logan, and I'm 18. Goodnight Nohana"