PART 1

Rhodey was angry, very angry, which for T'challa was totally strange, normally he had to much patience. His anger showed in the way he put salt on the salad, as if he was hanging the salt shaker, at lunchtime.

T'challa felt sorry for the salt shaker.

"And then that jerk tries to kiss him like it's the most normal thing in the world" He whispered furiously

He had been complaining for a while that an idiot named Tiberus Stone had tried to kiss his best friend, a boy named Anthony Stark, almost forcefully, he knew who this character was since his father had worked with him before, if Tony's father, Howard Stark, was honest, he doesn't like it at all. But he couldn't say the same about his son, because he hadn't seen him yet.

"Maybe you had misunderstood him" Commented T'challa

"He had his hands on Tony's waist and was approaching him, plus you could tell that Tony didn't want to because he was trying to push him away" James spoke furiously "damn Stone taking advantage of him"

T'challa had been in MIT for three months, and the first friend he made was Rhodey, and another subject named Reed Richard, although he didn't talk to much, he was incredibly intelligent.

The truth was that many people approached him when they heard that the Prince of Wakanda was going to enter MIT, he already had experienced, and he knew when someone approached him for interest.

Thank god Rhodey was a great exception, he quickly became one of the best friends he had there, since almost everyone else was in wakanda,  unfortunately.

He remembered a few months ago that the most difficult thing about entering MIT was not to get good rankings, since he was always one of the best students, no, the worst thing was to convince his father to let him go, what it means is to triple the training so that he can go out into the world and take care of himself, and in some future, earn his suit and become the Black Panther, the protector of Wakanda.

"Imagine if I had not come to stop it" He heard Rhodes say.

Jim left the salt shaker on the table finally, with a bang.

He could understand his friends rage as he said that, Tony was three years younger than all the students of MIT, since he entered early for being a genius.

The disadvantage of this was that being smaller and smarter was easier in white, some boys bothered him, and others tried to take advantage of the money the child had, luckily, T'challa thought, he had Rhodes to take care of him.

He still didn't have the opportunity to meet him, although sometimes he would get tired of the way Jim was always stressed by walking after him.

Rhodey brought a couple of lettuce leaves to his mouth to taste them, forming and expression of disgust on his face.

"God, they have too much salt" He said grabbing a napkin to spit them outout

"Jim, if you want my advice, I recommend that you use the restroom before entering the physical exam or you will end up just as disastrous as your lettuce."

He rolled his eyes, taking in of what he said.

.....

Tony Stark remembered when he was seven years old he had felt totally attracted to the stories his mother told him to make him sleep, about love and adventure. Many times he made her invent stories where a prince had to fight a furious dragon to save the princess and live happily ever after.

And to his shame even at fourteen, it sounded like being part of one of those stories, where he could become a prince, it was strange, since he liked them more than the princesses, he wanted a prince, he knew, it was always something he couldn't help feeling, the price of having one.

When he heard that one was coming to MIT, one directly from Wakanda,  his illusions were not as high as they used to be, but they were there, although the truth was that he had lost some hopeof having one, when he began to believe that they were all dressed and self-centered, and also mindless, the truth was that the world was full of princes, but he loved the perfect prince.

He didn't want to continue believing in children's stories, no, he was already big and if he wanted to be accepted in by his MIT peers he would have to mature, but it was fucking difficult when hes three years younger than everyone, and smarter. Some envied him, others approached him for his money and others bothered him. The only good thing was Rhodes, the only one who cared for and protected him from abusive idiots, his best friend, his brother.

But he's always hated having to be giving trouble, saying that some boys wanted to hit him, or kiss him hard like the fool of Tiberius. Rhodey was furious when those things happens, so sometimes he left his classes or went to look for him to take him to the bedroom.

Too bad that day was not like that. He lamented when he met the damn Thompson and his henchman.

.....

T'challa was leaning on one of the school halls, he had just left his physical exam, he sighed, hoping it was as good as he thought it was.He started walking to the cafeteria where he met with Rhodes, and he had to wait until he left the exam.

When he was about to arrive at the entrance he heard voices in the hall, complaints, more specifically. He looks out of curiosity more than anything else, and saw about three students of the same age 'seventeen years' who were surrounding a smaller one, a chocolate brown-eyed kid.

"Come on, your Rhodey is not here to protect you" Said one of the olders taking the kids backpack with roughness, and opened his backpack and took out one of his folders.

"Hey" The chestnut tried to get his things back but the other two who was with him prevented him from taking his arms "Thompson dont do it its my report i was working all night on it" He complained trying to let go.

Thompson was about to throw him into a puddle of mud that was nearby

"Hey!" Exclaimed T'challa reaching them facing each other with that Thompson "enough"

"Look who it is" Thompson exclaimed with mockery "and the prince and he came to save his princess" He indicated watching Tony