From The Begining

(y/n)'s
I was listening to Riinu's new song. 'You like me more but...'
It was a birthday song she just uploaded. As I'm listening to the song, I'm at the grocery store looking for red cupcakes as well as known as red velvet flavoured and red velvet a small cake I can devour by myself. I had my earbuds in my ears and listening in my music, a mixtape of Riinu's songs and Mafu's as well.  I looked up from where I stopped and there was someone with orange brown hair and someone with light pastel blue. I stopped in surprise that those people looked like Root, and Colon. They are probably looking for a cake for Riinu. You(=I) - Bobbalgaun4 began to play. I guess they are in a rush, since they are going to place to place, looking for a perfect cake. Root accidentally hit my shoulder with his.               "ごめんなさい" ("Gomen'nasai") He apologized.

I looked at him directly in the eye , and said "It's okay". Next thing I heard, I heard a familiar voice and yelling my name.

Y/n)!!(Y/n)!!(Y/n)!!" I heard the voice call. I turned around and it was MafuMafu.
I apologized to Mafu for ignoring him. "Is something wrong?" I asked him.

He looked at me confused. Asking me why I was there, at the grocery store I don't go to.
I told him I was going to pick up a red velvet cake for Riinu's Birthday, that was professionally made.

==========
==========
Sorry this is short. Hehehe.
It's just that my body aches. Alot.