Moving

'Michael! Hurry up sweetie, we'll miss our flight!' My mum yelled out to me from downstairs.
Today way the day. The day I was leaving all my past behind and starting fresh. No, we weren't moving across the globe, more like across Australia. My mum got offered a job in Sydney so we are moving there. My mum, Karen is a strong, independent women who has brought me up as a single mum for 17 years. She's done a pretty good job in my opinion. Even though she's busy with work all of the time, she still makes time for me whether it's late at night or early in the morning. She'll always ask about how I am, how's school, ect. School, part of the reason she accepted the job. I was always bullied, picked on for being different. No, it wasn't about skin colour. It was my personality. I was weird really. That's the only word I can think of to describe me. I took one last long look at my room and left the once messy, typical teenage boy room, now empty space. I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath before trudging down the stairs, letting out a huff at the end.
'Come on Michael.' She said to me.
I walked out of the front door and towards the taxi mum must have called during my time upstairs. I looked out the window and let out a deep breath, watching the taxi drive away from my house. I watched it getting smaller until I couldn't see it at all. I grabbed my iPod out of my pocket and put some All Time Low on while I closed my eyes and waited for the long journey to end.
'Michael, honey, we're here.' My mum shook me awake.
I opened my eyes and nodded, taking out my earphones as I did so. We got our suitcases out of the back of the taxi and checked in after paying the taxi driver. We boarded our flight when it was called and had a safe flight to Sydney.

--->AFTER FLIGHT<---

We grabbed our suitcases and carry ons and hailed a cab. We gave the taxi driver the address if our new home and 30 minutes later we arrived. The house was about the same size as the one we had in Perth mum described. However I think either we got the wrong address or she was VERY wrong. The house was 3 story with four garages and a loooonnnggg driveway. We had massive gates at the front of the long driveway which had a PIN number on a machine to put in for the gates to open. 'Here it is' the taxi driver told us as he stopped the vehicle.
'Are you sure this is the right house?' I asked
'Surprise?' My mum said
'So this is actually it?' I asked a small smile creeping it's way onto my face.
'Yes, Michael. The job is paying for it don't worry!'
That explains it. I didn't think we had that much money as back in Perth we were running low on money. Another reason for the move. Mums new job pays a lot more than her old job ever did. She's a sound engineer which means she records records for people. She's very musical so I guess that's where I got my passion for music from. I play guitar and sing a little. Mum's always made sure I had whatever musical equipment I needed even when we were low on money. She'd stay back at work and take on more shifts at work just so she could earn enough money to get me whatever it was that I needed. I never got a job because I'm way to shy and I keep to myself a lot. I'm very secluded you could say. My dad, he left my mum when he found out she was pregnant. She was only 19. She's now only 36 and works her butt off to provide for us. Being a young women with a child, no one would employ her. She finished school but everything she had done at school went down the drain because of me. I was a mistake. My mum being so young means she understands me. I think this is why we are so close. We have an unbreakable bond between us that's been going on forever. I'm definitely a mummy's boy as embarrassing as that is. What do you expect anyways? I haven't had a father figure at all across my 17 years of living. Mum hasn't had time for dating and part of me is glad. I'm so protective of her. She's the only thing I've got left. Mums family cut all connections with her the second she told them she was pregnant.
We get out of the car and mum puts the keys into the door. We walk in and smell that new smell.
'Go and pick a room Mikey! Any one that you like' she smiled
I walked up the set of stairs closest to the front door. I looked at all the rooms then came to face more stairs so I went up those. I got to the 3rd and top floor and fell in love with it. There was one room that it lead to, my new room. It had a balcony that overlooked the glorious pool, an ensuite and it was round. Ok, that sounded weird but it was so cool! It was a cream colour with beige carpet and it looked so modern. This looked way to expensive.
I got my suitcase from downstairs and walked all the way back up to the top level, trying hard to remember which way to go. I finally found it and unpacked all my stuff. I discovered a walk in wardrobe which I thought was just a normal wardrobe! So cool. I set up my clothes, shoes and a few other items in there and set up some guitar stands and put some guitars on them. I set up my amp and plugged my phone into it as I didn't have anything else at this time to blast music from. I put on 'Weightless' by ATL because that's just my jam. I danced around like an idiot, head banging when I suddenly heard laughter. I turned around to meet 2 women, one looked about my age and the other looked about the same age as my mum, and my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please read this! Give me a chance! Ily, stay strong.
~5SOSashtonforeverxx