*angel dust x reader* - a night out on the town (fluff)

PSA: this is a really long one. when i write fluffs i want to make sure it's long so you enjoy it more. this ones a good one. trust me.

angel dust goes out a lot, so you don't really get much time to spend with him. there's been a few nights here and there where you two would spend your time drinking, laughing, cuddling, h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶ ̶ enjoying your time together.
yet, even after that, angel would still have to go out. there was a few times you asked him what he did, and he simply answered with "living my best life, babe."

one night, in particular, angel dust came to
your room, seemingly excited, as you could tell by his impatient knocking. slowly, you walked to the door, delighted to see that angel hadn't left for the night. opening it, you saw angel smiling at you, "wanna go out tonight?" he asked, plainly.
you squinted your eyes, "like, to a strip club, orrrr?" you interrogated. his idea of "going out" seemed quite.... sensual.
he laughed at your obtrusive comment, "no, no, babe, i mean going out. let's just say i've set up something for ya'" he said, grinning at you and taking your hand, "now, i'll let you get ready," he winked, gently stroking your hand before leaving you with your face dusted in pink, flustered as hell.

looking through your closet, you found something you wanted to wear. it was your f/c dress, trimmed at the edges with a lacey bottom. charlie gave it to you after you got together with angel, she figured it would come it handy. pairing it with a pair of your f/c shoes, a necklace vaggie gave you as a welcoming gift, and a pair of earrings you got from angel, you were ready to go. as you made your way downstairs, angel saw you walking and couldn't contain himself. "babe, you look... stunning."
you weren't used to such flattering terms used to describe you, especially from angel. his compliments were more on the sexual side.
"t-thank you," you said, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.
"hey, you're wearing the earrings i got you," he said coming over and rubbing your cheek.
you smiled at him, "yeah, i was thinking of you when i was looking for jewelry,"
he frowned slightly, "you didn't have to dress up this much, babe. i would've liked it either way," he explained, stroking his finger down your arm to grab your hand.
"c'mon, let's go. i've been so hyped about this for so fuckin' long," he beamed. you stared into his eyes for a moment. god, you loved him.

as the two of you walked through hell, ignoring the screaming citizens, it almost felt... peaceful. you've lived in hell for a while now, and with angel by your side, you didn't fear anything. it was just the two of you. he led you through the town, he was looking around for something.
"what are you looking for?" you asked, looking at him.
"nothing, babe, we're almost there. i just uh- need to remember how to get there," he said with a nervous grin. you laughed, facepalming.
"of course!" you giggled. he looked over at you. staring. you only just noticed after laughing that he was staring, "what?"
"you're really pretty, you know that right?" he said, a serious look on his face. you blushed and scanned his face. what is he trying to pull here?
"i-i uh, i-" he took your hands, "babe, i uh- i've never felt like this for anyone else. all my relationships have been... well.. you know," he looked down for a moment, "but i want you to know that uh.... you're really special. to me, at least. fuck, this is hard."
he held your hands in his and walked backwards, "i think we're here."

he led you into a small alleyway, filled with fairy lights and a small spot for just the two of you to sit. there was a champagne bottle, a blanket, and a little basket filled with food. he pulled you down onto the blanket.
"can you tell that charlie helped with this?" he laughed. "i love you, y/n. and i want to show you how much i love you by... uh,"
he pulled a little container out of his chest. "i uh, i have a promise ring. i got it from charlie. she told me to give it to you. it's really fuckin' cheesy."
your heart felt a little lifted, "all this, for me?"
he nodded, "uh yeah, i felt bad cause i'm never here. so, i asked charlie what i could do for you. and she said this." he opened the container and held the ring, "here," he took your hand and placed it gently on your finger. "i love you. seriously though," he said winking at you.
you blushed and looked at the ring, it was gorgeous. charlie knew you well.
"i love you too."
he raised his hand up to your chin and pulled you closer, gently placing his lips on yours.

right at that moment, the two of you became one. it was perfect. that champagne really hit you later that night. let's just say you had a fun time that when you got back to the hotel. and everyone could tell. ;)

                                895 words
                next oneshot: charlie x reader