Chapter 14

On the way to Dylan’s house it started raining. When we finally got there it was freezing me and Bella both ran into the house leaving Dylan all alone in the rain. Once me and Bella were in the house I dragged her straight to the kitchen.

“Maddie slow down your gonna make me trip.” Bella says, while fixing her skirt.

“Sorry but I needed to grab something from in here, so we could go watch a movie.”   

“What exactly are you grabbing.” She asks me.

“I know I saw it in here somewhere.” I mumble to myself and continue looking for the gummy bears I spotted here. I open the cupboard and find M&M’s gummy bears and popcorn three things for a perfect movie marathon. I grab all three things then grab Bella’s wrist and pull her into the movie room Dylan has.

“What movie do you want to watch.” I ask her while looking at the movie collection.

“Umm...are there any Avengers movies in there.” She asks me.

“You like Marvel movies too.” I ask her excitedly.

“I know, I know I’m a dork, but they’re good movies.” She says shyly.

“Woah I never said you were a dork for liking Avengers, if  your a dork for liking them well then color me a dork for liking them too.” I say to her causing her to instantly perk up.

“Here it is the first Avengers movie.” I say handing her the D.V.D.

“I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go get some blankets cause I am literally freezing.” I tell her as I exit the room.

I go to find Gen to ask her where there are some extra blankets. But instead of finding Gen I bump into something hard as I turn one of the many corners in this damned house. And as I brace myself for the hard impact of the floor I get caught I look up only to find myself in Dylan’s arms.

“You should really be more careful Princess.” Dylan says to me with his classic smirk, then pulls me up.

“Or maybe you shouldn’t have such a rock hard chest.” I tell him sarcastically.

“That's not the impression I got from you when you were sleeping on this so called rock hard chest last night at the hospital.” He says with a smirk on his face.

“Whatever you big dope.” I say to him.

“Hey Dylan” I ask him sweetly.

“Yes Princess” He replies.

“Do you know where the extra blankets are, Bella and I are gonna watch some movies. And I need a blanket because I’m really cold so where are they?” I ask him, well more like demand him but you know can you really blame me after all I am a popsicle right now.

He then picks me up and carries me to a linen closet, where I see tons of towels and blankets he grabs two really soft and warm comforters piles them on me and carries me back to the movie room. He sets me down then kisses me on the forehead and leaves the room. I give Bella a blanket then we sit down and watch the movie.

______-------______

After watching about three movies Bella had fallen asleep so I decided I was gonna go see what Dylan was doing, since I'm not tired.

I walked out of the room and turned to go downstairs into the kitchen to find Gen sitting in there drinking something. I continued in. Then went to ask her where Dylan's room is.