Chapter 1 (Summer)

JENNIFER SCION
My name is Jennifer Scion. I am 16 years old and I go to school in Heppy International School. My parents are Felix and Victoria Scion. School just ended.
Today is just a normal boring summer. Wake up, lay down and daydream, take a bath, eat, watch TV, play the computer, sleep. Sometimes, I don't even get to take a bath in a day.
One day, I get to open my Facebook account. As I scroll down my home page, so felt sad and broken. I see my friends having their vacation with happy faces in their faces while me in the other hand is stuck with this boring summer. And as I go down and down, I saw my crush with another girl having a sweet picture together and saw their sweet comments and replies. That made me irritated and log out. So, the days went on and on.
Well, nothing more to say about my summer. This is my summer, a BORING one.
MARTIN BULD
My name is Martin Buld. Iam 16 and I go to school in Heppy International School. My parents are Peter and Candy Buld.
Summer, one of the best days for me.
I get to meet my friends and skate, I get to open Facebook and stalk Jennifer Scion, my forever love.
This summer, we went to Hong Kong. We went to Disneyland and had fun there! We road rollercoaster with my brother, Gion.
My summer was great and fun! Not ready for school but ready to see Jen again!