Chapter 2 (Starting Of School)

JENNIFER SCION
It's already June, summer is done. School is here!
I am always ready for first day. I get to meet my good old friends. Well, I don't get to have new friends directly. I try to reach and talk to them, but I am a shy person, that's why.
I was walking in the hallway....
" Jenbabe! Jen the anti-social"
I looked back, it was May, my bestfriend.
She calls me anti-social because last time, I never had a friend. I'm shy to talk to everyone. But one day, May went to me and talked to me. On that day she asked me," Are you anti-social or what?". I was shocked and said in a shy and soft voice ," No, I'm just shy". That was in the 7th grade, now, we are already in the 10th grade. She was my first friend, bestfriend. I love her so much.
"Maytoots!"
We walked together going to the bulletin and found out that we are in the same room. And so as our other friends like Liza, Gina, Fretzy and Patt.
We walked together going to the classroom. I see new faces and old faces too. But who cares, all of my friends are here.
We talked and laughed. That was a great time.
MARTIN BULD
I looked around the school, I saw Jennifer Scion. I went to the bulletin and wished that we are in the same room with Jen.
blah... blah... Kian... Lily....
"No!" as what my head said.
We are not in the same room with Jen, and worst, I'm still
in the other building. I went to the room and sat. I looked around and found only one old pal, Armon. I felt
sad that time.
"Hey Jen lover. Hows your frown face?" Armon said.
" Hey men! Are you crazy?! We are not in the same building and room again!"
" I have a plan, that is a small problem."
" What. "
" Howard and Stew are in the same room with Jen" Armon said.
" And so what? Are you trying to hurt me with those words?"
"Don't be such a gay, Martin, we can visit them in our free time and you get to see your Jen!"
" Those brains are still working"
"I know right?"