~Chapter 9~

Chenle: 16

Jisung: 15

Chenle noticed that Jisung was sick, and decided to return the favor to him.

But, Jisung kept pushing him away. Jisung didn't care if he suffered, he did not want Chenle's care.

But, Chenle figured out that Jisung would feel better if he left the items on Jisung's nightstand, Jisung would eat it/take it.

That made Chenle's heart race, making the Chenle smile at the fact that Jisung is going to get better.

When Chenle checked Jisung's temperature for the last time, during Jisung's sleep, it went down.

Chenle sighed in relief, he felt satisfied that Jisung was almost back to health. Chenle kept staring at Jisung's lips.

It wouldn't hurt if he could kiss them, right?

But, it would be wrong. What if Jisung was awake? He would get mad at him, and Chenle did not want that to happen.

But, his heart says yes. Chenle leaned in closer to Jisung's face, pressing his lips against Jisung's. He felt as if Sparks were flying.

Chenle wanted to kiss Jisung a bit longer, but he didn't want consequences. Chenle walked out, slowly closing the door.

Chenle flopped on his bed, touching his lips and smiling like a fool. It was wrong, but it felt so right.

The next morning, Jisung did not mention about the kiss, so that meant that Jisung was asleep the whole time, right?

In fact, it was the complete opposite, Jisung was almost about to fall asleep until he hears Chenle entering his room.

Chenle checked his temperature, Jisung heard a relieving sigh coming from the older.

Then, unexpectedly, he felt a pair of soft lips on his own, Jisung opened his eyes a little and he saw Chenle. It didn't even last that long.

He then heard Chenle swiftly walking away into the next room. Jisung sat up in the darkness, he had his fingers on his lips.

He didn't know what a kiss felt like, but now he did. He couldn't sleep that night, only getting 4 hours of sleep because he kept thinking about the kiss.

TBC...