Chapter 1

Yena's POv

 It has been two years since my breakup with Yuri and I have been miserable since the breakup. Today is my second anniversary with Yuri but here I  am sitting on the couch just going through my old pictures with Yuri and me. "Hey Yena, how's life going?" Yujin asked as she walked into our living. I ignore her and went back to look at my old pictures with Yuri, "Yujin, why are you asking me this. You already know that my life has been miserable since the breakup."Well, this year may be your lucky day unnie, Minju told me that she and Yuri are going to attend the same university as us." For the first time today, I took my eyes off my screen and look at her. Yujin looked back at me with a smile, "Unnie, it's time for you to get Yuri back and since our semester start next week. I have a great plan that you could use."

                                                                                               *time skip*

 "Yujin-ah are you insane!! you want me to ask for Yuri's help and ask her to be my fake girlfriend to help me get Yiren to like me but while we are being a fake couple you want me to make my move on her??" After I heard Yujin's "great" plan, I thought about it  for a long time and turned to Yujin."Well, unnie? you wanna do the plan or what?" The latter looked at me with questioning eyes. I looked at her and gave her a smile, "let's do it Yujin-ah." 

Yuri's Pov 

 I was walking around the park where Yena and I used to hang out when we were a couple. I couldn't believe it was our second anniversary. Thinking about our happy memories gave me a headache. I wonder how she was doing, after the day we broke up. We lost in contact with one another, Minju unnie is still in contact with Yujin-ah which is good but they only contact with each other during text or phoning each other.  Minju unnie is so in love with Yujin but she won't tell me but I could tell she has a huge crush on Yujin. Next week I'm going to attend my first semester of college and I'm hoping that it would go better than my high school years. I grabbed my phone and scroll down to the bottom of the camera album, I tap on the last album where all my pictures of Yena and I are. As I looked at the pictures, I hope that whatever Yena may be. She may be living a happy life.