✨RULES✨

Okay before we get started here are a couple more rules that you guys have to follow before requesting a cover.

This is to ensure that everything happens in a systematic way and not turn into chaos.

👉 You have to follow this Community i.e., BGCommunity

👉 You have to add our Graphic shop into your library and public reading list.

👉 You have to give credit to us and the designer in the description of your book, as a form of payment. (e.g: Cover by Tris_fire from BGCommunity)

👉 Be specific with the details of your request. If there are themes or elements that you wish to be included in the banner, cover or the trailer, please mention them.

👉 Please be polite when requesting and be patient with us as we make your request.

👉 You cannot request a cover from us and from any other designer for the same at the same time. That is rude and unfair for both of us.

👉 You must use the graphics/trailer requested from us for at least two weeks. Why? Because our designers have put a lot of work and effort into it.

👉 All the genres are allowed. Yes, you read it correctly all the genres are allowed.

👉 Unpublished books are not allowed.

👉 You cannot request a specific designer. Your request is open to all our graphic designers/trailer makers and it's up to them if they can fulfill it or not.

👉 Once you request your graphic one of our designers will contact you via private message informing that they have accepted your request.

👉 Our graphic designer will inform you of his/her required payment. The payment will vary depending on the work you require. More detailed or tedious requests will require more payment.

👉 You will have 3 chances to ask for any changes in the graphics/trailer you've requested for.

👉 The password is your favourite color. This is to ensure you read our rules.

👉 All the requests will be delivered through email.

👉 Please note NOT ALL REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. We reserve the right to turn down any request that we may not be able to fulfill.

👉 If you don't know what you want or if you are confused we have some sample works by our designers ahead. You can refer to that.

👉 Characters illustrations and Illustrative Covers are limited to Anime styles only.

👉 HOW TO REQUEST: Fill up the FORM  provided in the next chapter. We will then provide you a link where you can provide more details of your request.  (The link is also available in our linktree page. You can find the link for the same in our description box on our account.)

👉 Tag as many people as you can after filling out the form. 

__________
______