Indigo Petals: Seven(Final Ending)

INDIGO PETALS

Summary:

You haven't seen Shinso since moving from Junior High into High School, but when the sports festival came about that all changed. What once had been a simple crush that you decided didn't matter after you got into U.A. is now a full on, one sided, love. And how will this newfound romance pay you back? By giving you a disease that not even you, one of the strongest people in Class 1-A, can fight off. So will Shinso return these feelings to you? Or are you doomed to cough up indigo's until you die?

********* 

A/N: WOOOOOOOW so it's the final ending for the first short story in this "collection" I'll have. Keep in mind, I'll update this as I finish short stories, so the first one to be published is this one, and then after that you may have a little bit of waiting to get the next one. I hope you've enjoyed this so far. The song here is Dream A Little Dream of Me by Doris Day.

Thanks for reading it!

RandomRedRidingHood

***************************************************************************************

When I woke up, I could hear voices talking. I blinked my eyes, sliding to see Mr. Aizawa there on the phone, and my two best friends in the room as well. They were talking, and Mr. Aizawa was relaying the information back to whoever was on the phone. I sat up. The noise of me rustling the blankets must've been heard by all three as they turned to look at me. Aizawa lowered his phone. 

"You're awake,"he spoke. I blinked, looking over at Midoriya and Uraraka. Aizawa hung the phone up after telling the person the hospital name. "I've called your sister. She's going to come and sign the papers to fix your disease." I jolted. My eyes went wide. I rapidly shook my head. 

"No!"

"What?"

"No! No surgery! I refuse,"I exclaimed. I moved fast. He blinked in surprise as I threw the blankets off my legs. 

"Lay back down."

"No." 

"Excuse me?"Aizawa growled. I looked at my teacher with a hard look. "Do you have any idea what's happening to you? You're dying. If we don't give you the surgery--"

"So be it,"I muttered. He stiffened. I quickly moved. I yanked the IV out of my arm, hissing. 

"Hey!"

Aizawa rushed over to try and push me down to lay back. I used my quirk, morphing before he reached the bed. I hopped down, in the form of a mouse. Aizawa shouted at me, unable to erase my quirk because of my quick speed and small form. I managed to scurry from the room. He pushed a button to call security. I rushed away, making it to the elevator. I climbed on as someone got off. The elevator took me down to the lobby. When the doors opened, I noticed the doors about to shut--the security guards were locking down. I quickly burst through the doors, the crack closing just as I left. I turned, morphing back into myself, to see a guard at the front desk noticing me. He cursed and tried to reverse the lock down. 

I turned and ran, my lungs and chest aching as I pushed my way towards the station. The park, I thought. I managed to get on the train, dropping into a free seat. Some of the people on the train seemed confused by my rush, and by my pale features. Of course, I knew they probably were. A sick girl just stumbled onto the train. How would you react in that situation? I stifled coughs, the pain stabbing at my chest. I knew with my "prison break" Aizawa would probably be losing his shit right now. Pissed at me for doing as such, and probably pissed at himself for not being able to use his eraser quirk on me.