12. Kiss Me Better

Jin waking up on a familiar soft bed and pillows surrounding him. The blanket had pulled over his thin body with soft thickness and warmth, floral-scented was spreading everywhere from the duvet and into his nose.

He loved this room.

Their master bedroom.

As soon as his body realised that his body was waking up and conscious, a heavy bad headache greeted him this time, along with the unbearable dryness in his mouth. He swallowed his saliva to make some moist in his throat, but it clearly didn't help as he let out a yuck face from the bitterness taste still lingering on his lip from the excessive alcohol he had drunk last night.

Well, he went to the club last night with a clear objective though, to fully get deadly drunk as he didn't want any bit of his body and his mind to remember anything about what he saw in the house and why he ran away.

Clearly he should have known that it would only do help him forget for a moment of time because clearly now he is waking with a bad hangover and he could still remember that scene from yesterday as clear as daytime right now.

But what got him thinking was how did he get back home?

He looked around his room and saw no one.

Okay good

He didn't do anything he regrets later with Taehyung. Jin left out a sigh of relief.

Then Taehyung must have brought him home? So did Tae-

"Jin?"

A soft knock on the door followed by a familiar voice he loved to hear so much. Especially when that particular voice was calling out his name.

"I'm coming in"

Jungkook said in a whisper voice as like he didn't mean for Seokjin to hear it but he still wanted to come in anyways.

Jungkook opened the door and was greeted by the sight of Seokjin looking so beautifully mess sitting on his bed. His hair was disoriented, his lip was all flaky and chasten, and his fair beautiful skin illuminated brightly by the sunlight.

"Hey, you're okay over there?" Jungkook asked as he was making his way to Seokjin's bed. With a tray in his hand.

That was such a weird sight. A rare but good sight.

Jin greeted Jungkook with a brief smile before focusing his attention on what Jungkook was having in his tray.

"Here. A glass of water and medicine."

Jungkook sat down next to his side on the bed, handing him the water and the hangover medicine.

"I went out to the pharmacy nearby and they said it would help faster"

Jin just nodded and took the medicine from Jungkook. He was hesitating and looking at the one piece of weird-looking pill in front of him.

"Aish don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I mean the person who prescribed me this should know what a hangover medicine is right?"

Jin let out a chuckle at the small annoyance face from Jungkook. He drank it in a heartbeat after Jungkook finished. That was one of a really difficult pill to swallow.

"Do you want to get ready first before coming out for breakfast? I brought soup for you. It was from mom. She made it especially for you."

"Did you tell her?"

"Yeah, I told her. That you went out to celebrate your birthday and just got a bit carried away..."

Jungkook was avoiding Jin's eyes as both of them knew that Jungkook had lied about the real reason to why Jin was out drinking so heavily in the first place.