Chapter 2- Was that What I think it was?

Heres the next chapter! i really hope you all like this story..please comment and vote!!

I hope my picture shows up of Snooki, but if it dont just message me ill send you the link... let me know what you think! 

Chapter 2 - Was that What I think it was?

Opening my eyes to the full moon shining in my uncovered window, I felt the need to run. My secret was dieing to get out since I left North Carolina.

The only fear I had was if it was that easy for them boys to come on my back porch, should I take off this early before getting to know this place?

But I had to.. My body ached for it.

Before I could tell my self no, I took all my clothing off. Walking down stairs, looking out the windows to make sure no one was around. Twisting the knob to open the door, which would be hard to do in a few minutes so I needed to open it now.

I closed my eyes, thought of my favorite animal to shift into... with that my back arched, my head bent down and I could feel my legs and arms going to the floor. White hairs began to grow out of my skin filling my body with white fur. There was no pain.. nothing, everything always felt so natural when I shifted.

Opening my eyes, I could see every detail I chose to look at. My ears perked, hearing even the slightest leaves fall miles away. This is why my favorite animal to shift into was a beautiful white wolf.

Stepping with one white paw onto the back porch, I felt the wind start to catch my fur. The feeling was so right. I hated to hide such a gift but this was the secret I was dealt and no one could find out...

Stepping off the last stair onto the cold ground, the grass was sift against my paws. Looking and listening for any movement, but no one was around.. I was utterly alone as usual. But at this time I wasn't complaining.

I took off towards the edge of the woods, like lighting I reached the woods in matter of seconds. Taking in the air as much as I could, I felt the need to keep running. Deeper into the woods because I knew I couldn't get lost. My sense of direction was perfect.

As I said before when my hand slipped off the door, it had never happened before. Being what I was my grace, balance, and senses being heighten came with it. Even in my human form it all was still there.. I don't understand how I could've let my guard down over a guy.

He was so handsome, his eyes, lips, jaw line, BODY everything was flowing in my mind as I ran. I couldn't seem to get him out of my mind.

Finally reaching a small pond miles from my house, reaching the edge of the pond I lowered my head and allowed my snout to get a drink. In the merky water I could see my reflection because of the moon's light, the happiness was back again in my features. It was the only thing that kept me going. Knowing what I could do was unbelievable, yet it's the reason I'm alone. I knew my parents couldn't handle what I was I'm sure that's why they left.

In this form I never felt the feeling of something missing, but my human self never forgot it.

As I began to lift my head back up from drinking, I heard leaves start to crack and a twig break. There was someone watching me! I had to act like a normal animal just in case it was a human. I sat my butt down letting my long white tail wag, bring my paw to my mouth to clean it. Pretending was easy, I studied animals a lot so in case this ever happened I'd be able to act the part.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw what was watching me, a Big Black Wolf. Unlike anything I ever saw before, he was much like my wolf form but much bigger. His eyes were green and were watching my every move.