part 2 chapter 17

taehyung was confused to say the least as he saw how weird his boyfriend was acting. he had no idea why he was in such a rush to get home or why he seemed so anxious.

"baby are you sure you're okay?" taehyung asks as he unlocks the door and walks in. he sets their pizza down on his kitchen counter and turns over to jungkook, "cus you seem a bit uneasy. is there-"

he couldn't finish his sentence before a pair of lips roughly crashed into his. his eyebrows raise in shock but he kissed him back nonetheless. jungkook cups taehyung's face to deepen the kiss while the elder's hands snake around his waist.

the smaller boy eagerly kisses taehyung and nips at his bottom lip, begging for an entrance. so once the elder parted his lips, jungkook's tongue immediately invaded his mouth. despite being a bit confused, taehyung moves his hands down to the other's ass and kisses back with just as much passion.

"i thought- you- were hungry-" taehyung says through the kiss.

"uh-uh," he slightly shakes his head 'no', "only- for- you-"

taehyung smirks. feeling bolder after hearing what he had said, he swiftly lifts the smaller boy up and carries him to his bedroom.

he gently lays him down, never disconnecting their lips. jungkook's hands start roaming and he finds his way towards taehyung's hair, giving them light tugs. the elder lets out low grunts and he can feel his member hardening. he quickly pulls away to take the peach haired boy's shirt off then presses open mouth kisses along his chest.

the boy under him was breathing heavy, chest bobbing up and down as the other continued to leave bruises on his soft porcelain skin. he then started to play with the boy's nipple, causing him to moan and squirm a bit.

"mm h-hyung," he whines, "please hurry."

taehyung smirks again at his boyfriend's eagerness and him calling him "hyung" has never sounded better. however, he decides to tease him just a little bit more.

the elder's hand trails down to the other's painful bulge, gently stoking it. jungkook lets out a lewd moan, back arching a bit as he continued.

he then starts to lick around the boy's nipple, giving it a few nips while his right hand slowly unbuttons jungkook's pants.

"hyung~" he whines louder, "stop t-teasing me already," he says in a hazy yet frustrated state.

he pulls off of the boy chest, lowering himself down to tug his jeans off. jungkook's eyes him a bit uneasily, feeling a bit insecure about his body, but he was too drunk in desire to care too much. he was now left in only his underwear, a large dent protruding out from the thin cloth.

taehyung places a kiss on top of the boy's unbearably hard erection, looking at him straight in the eye and smirking. jungkook looks at him almost pleadingly as he continues to tease him.

finally, his wishes had been granted and taehyung pulls his underwear down, freeing his painfully throbbing cock. the elder bends down, takes his dick into his hand, and licks the underside it.

jungkook sharply inhales, trying to stifle a moan as taehyung proceeds to swirl his tongue around the tip, tasting his sweet precum.

"so beautiful," he mumbles before taking in his full length.

it was then where jungkook couldn't hold it in anymore and lets out a loud moan. as taehyung starts to slowly bob his head up and down, jungkook reaches out for his hair but, the elder quickly grabs it and pins his wrists down.

he quickens his pace, leaving jungkook squirming with his eyes rolling back. lost in pleasure, the smaller boy unknowingly snaps his hips up, becoming more and more greedy.

his tip hits the back of the elder's throat, causing him to gag a bit. not liking what he was was doing, he lifts his large hands up to his hips, restraining him and holding them down on the bed.

taehyung then quickens his pace even more, making jungkook a moaning mess. the younger boy could feel himself edge closer and closer as heat began to pool around his stomach.

the elder knew the boy was close as well, so he quickly pulled off and began stroking him with his hand. after a few more jerks, jungkook couldn't hold it in any longer. he let out a loud, high pitched moan as a sticky white liquid spilled onto his stomach.

the two boys were panting and still not satisfied enough. taehyung sat up to wipe the cum off his stomach and placed his fingers into the boy's mouth. eyes still closed, jungkook happily licked the white substance off, tasting how sweet he was.

after he regained some of his breath, he opened his eyes.

"hyung," he calls out, "please... i want you."