trying to move on

raybandz02_  : never needed no handouts🦍🤝@mixed

raybandz02_ : never needed no handouts🦍🤝
@mixed.curlzx: oouuu😍😍😋!
@thatone.chocolatedrop: mmm😏🤤
@thermalot: blood🤯💪🏾
@goldenkye_: 😍🥵
@thereaal.qui: period brother😘😍
@officialkeeno: big bro🤟🏾💉
etc...
**
NO ONES POV**
ray and syd have currently been broken up for 3 weeks going on 1 month . they were together for 2 years and 7 months but ray ended it due to the fact of syd moving outta state to cali . ray never tried long distance and didn't want to be that far way from his girlfriend so he ended things... ray has been dealing with a couple of females here and there but it's this one bitch named keshia that caught feelings for him and he just fuck her and give her money and take her on shopping sprees lol .
RAYS POV**
"stfu you always tryna fucking argue dat shit dead asf dawg" i said getting angry . keshia always tried to argue when she wanted some , idek why she tries to argue when she want some dick she can just ask for some and i'll give her some . "NO NIGGA FUCK YOU" keshia said loudly . "aight bruh i'm not finna argue witcho mad ass all day you done" ray said trying to piss keshia off but then again end the conversation . "yup i'm done , get out" keshia said lowkey kicking me out . shit i really didn't care about leaving i had shit to handle anyways . me tyrese and jojo was gone hit up a club tonight to see what was poppin .