meeting new people

RAYS POV** me and my niggas all got dressed to hit up magic city then a bar to see what the motion was tonight

RAYS POV**
me and my niggas all got dressed to hit up magic city then a bar to see what the motion was tonight . we all up in magic city and shit that nigga ty *tyrese* always been a clown dawg . he had like 4 strippers by him and got 4 dances back to back . hella strippers dancing around me don't excite me . like they be having
deceases now and shit and ion be having time for allat nasty shit . after we left magic city i decided to go hit up a bar since i really didn't do shit at magic city .
we walk in this new bar they was telling me about . soon as i walk in my eyes go straight towards this darkskin/brownskin shorty sitting there wit on of her friends

 soon as i walk in my eyes go straight towards this darkskin/brownskin shorty sitting there wit on of her friends

*Kierra*

*Daniela*so yk i walk over to her to introduce myself or whatever cause yk shorty mad fine

*Daniela*
so yk i walk over to her to introduce myself or whatever cause yk shorty mad fine . "wassgood beautiful , my names ray and yours..." i said spittin my game . she started laughing and said "your funny but umm daniela" she replied as she stood her hand out for a handshake . ian even gone cap shorty voice was sexy asf like damnn and she had a lil accent to go wit it😍🥵 . so yk we holdin a conversation and then i hit her wit that , "you got a instagram" she hit me wit a "yeah you got a phone" i pulled out my phone and she put her ig in there yk .
*FAST FORWARD TO WHEN I STARTED CATCHING FEELINGS*
one day i was just chillin playin 2k wit jojo and shit then i got a text from daniela that said "heyy i miss you😕" i paused the game to respond back to her . "YOO DAWG WTF YOU DOING WE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME NIGGA" jojo lowkey yelled out getting frustrated cause he was losing . i always give daniela my attention when she wants it . i always thought she would try to play me or sum so yk i took it serious but like not all the way SERIOUS if yk what i mean . i was always taught by my uncle to be 2 steps ahead of a female and not to fall to hard but i felt like daniela was something special . it's like i was in love again already . daniela wasn't the type to express her feelings to people and neither was I . she wasn't the type to tell me if she likes me or not bc she doesn't know what i would do or say ...
*FAST FORWARD TO ABOUT 4 MONTHS LATER*
**RAYS POV**
damn i always text this girl first . i feel like i'm giving the whole 100% of effort and she only giving me 50% back . i really was in love wit daniela she had my heart . i always vented to her when really serious things happened and i only did that in one previous relationship . *syd ... syd will always be in my life she's my first love*
me and daniela haven't been talking for 1 week A WHOLE WEEK . of course imma think nothing but the worse . i mean like if i don't text first i feel like you should text me if you miss me yk . so i was really seeing how long it was going to take for daniela to text me ... i missed her everyday and every extra day we didn't talk it made me miss her more and more . after that week had passed i couldn't take it no more . i texted daniela asking her why i haven't heard from her in a week , by the way she was texting me i knew somebody else had caught her attention and she caught feelings for them . daniela fell for people really fast but had REALLY BAD trust issues . after that night we ended up officially breaking up . me and daniela are "forever" tho . i'm gonna always be here for her , i'm always gonna love her and i'm always gonna care for her NO MATTER THE SITUATION .! daniela vents to me about her life or if she needs relationship advice i still help her ... even tho i be wanting to up a stick on whoever she fuck wit cause nah dey don't deserve her . ion like when mfs break her heart cause she love to hard for allat . but yeah me and daniela gone be in each other life forever ... sooner or later we'll move on . but the love STILL WONT change ...
**DANIELA WILL BE IN THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK ALSO**