12

"TAEHYUNG OPEN THE DOOR" Jungkook screamed as he pounded at the front door.

"HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE YOU DUSTY ASS FUCK BUNNY" Hope shouted back at him. While getting a sad taehyung an ice cream cone from the freezer.

"I actually want to here what he has to say" Taehyung whispered sadly. "I'll be back in a second."

"No, no , no sit your ass down. We don't need you giving in to his bullshit that quick. How about I'll be the messenger. That way he can't persuade you to forgive him with his stupid ass face."

"Ok, maybe that is a good idea." Tae mumbled as he took my ice cream and sat back down on the couch.

"TAEH-"

"Oh shut that shit up." Hoseok said as he swung the door open, causing Jungkook's hand to stop in mid air.

"I need to speak with Taetae."

"You NEED to speak to me and I'll give the message to him."

"That's a terrible fucking idea but fine. Don't change my words up because you don't like me right now. Tae really need to hear what I'm really trying to say."

"Fine, now spill."

"We, Jimin and I, were working on a way to get Taehyung to trust me."

"You did a hell of a good job then" Jhope said sarcastically.

"Shhhh, we were thinking of ideas because Tae and Jimin are best friends so he knows him best."

"So did Jimin, come up with ideas that if he let you fuck him over the counter then it would make Taehyung trust you?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw and his fist and kept talking. "But we had drinks, a little to many drinks to be exact. I don't know how it happen-"

"You take the cup, pour the drink, and drink it. For future reference just so you know, DRINKS, make you drunk." Hoseok said even more sarcastically then before.

"Please shut the fuck and let me talk" Jungkook said upset.

"Fine, finish."

"We had to many drinks, and one thing lead to another, and then I can't even remember it. Next thing I know Tae and Yoon were there. I regret is so much tell Tae that I said I'm really sorry. That I'll understand if he never wants to talk to me again. I'm really sorry."

" 'K"

Hoseok walked in the house and almost hit Taehyung in the face considering how close he was to the door.

"I heard it all. I just don't know what to say. Why am I mad at him it's not like we were dating anyway."

"So- are you like forgiving him or something?"

"Fuck no, not yet anyway. Tell him I said fuck off."

"Great."

Hoseok opened the front door. "He said fuck off, bye. Oh and here comes your boyfriend." He slammed and locked as soon as Jungkook turned around to look.

"Jungkook we need to talk." Jimin said.

Ok so updates will go as planned next Wednesday I will be posting. YAYYY MY WRITERS BLOCK IS GONEEEEEE!!

ALSO JESSICA (NOT ME OR ANYONE I KNOW) SLEPT WITH HER TEACHER BECAUSE SHE WAS FAILING CHEMISTRY.