Chapter 3: The Story

(Play media for a better experience)

10 Years Ago

"Mother, Mother! Can I-" I started to say.

"No." Mother said before I could even finish.

"But, can I-" I retried.

"I said, no! Now go away, you impudent child!" she snapped.

I walk away, sadly. "No one cares about me," I said to myself. I walk into my room and lock the door. I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. If only I had the will to stand up for myself. The next day, I went downstairs to eat. My entire family was already there. As soon as I entered, they looked at me with hate twinkling in their eyes. I couldn't understand why they hated me. I sit in my usual spot: the seat furthest away from everyone. I didn't choose this seat because I wanted to be by myself. I chose it because none one liked being in my presence. I didn't know what was wrong with being in my presence. Was it because I was a weakling 14-year-old? Or because I was too friendly? Or both? Brushing it off, I decided to focus on eating. As I stare at the table as I eat, I hum <insert song here> softly. My older brother comes over to me and pushes me off my chair.

"Oops, I didn't see you there." He sneered. I ignore him.

"Look at me when I speak to you, punk!" He shouted at me as he grabbed my ear and pulled me up by it. I winced at the sudden pain.

2 Years Ago

"Y/N, you stupid girl! Come here!" the demon lady, aka my mother, screeched. "You broke my fucking vase!"

"N-no, I didn't," I whimpered.

She proceeds to hit me.

"Go to your room!"

I wept and ran to my room. I knew I can't live like this anymore. I knew I had to leave. I quickly took out a suitcase I stole from my family. I packed it with all the necessary items. I finished packing within two hours. By the time I was done, it was already nighttime. I looked around quickly before scurrying out and away from that hellhole.

Present Day

I wake up in tears as I remember the horrible dream I had last night. I went to go eat breakfast, not realizing I was still crying. The boys looked up and rushed to hugs me. Well, everyone except Namjoon, of course. I stopped crying soon and sat down to eat.

"Why are you crying?" Jimin asked.

"Um, well, it was just a dream that I had," I said slowly.

"Oh?" Taehyung said, tilting his head at me.

I slowly began to explain to them what happened in the dream I had. Soon, I finished my story. They all had empathetic looks, as I looked them each in the eye. Namjoon was looking at me intently and I looked away blushing. Maybe, today won't be so bad after all.

(A/N) OMG I am so sorry guys for not updating this. I realized I still had t o write this. I know this was a really short chapter but the main character doesn't have much of a background, other than her abusive family. I promise the next chapters will for sure be longer. MUAH~ I love you Crown Jewel! Y'all are my lights!!