beggining of pond

There are 10 levels of magic, each one having 4 different elements, each element having up to 10 different moves. Your level is based off of his many moves of each element you can learn, and cast, with no problems. It's difficult to become over level 6, but some have, such as the level 8 magiks user, Ren Takashi, male, and Japanese. Although some like Kira Ugenvirg, female, german, Can not surpass level 6, as she stands at level 3.

Somehow, Ren and Kira crossed paths, they were rivals at first but soon fell for each other dispite their completely different lives. Kira grew up as A baker, A family business, not so popular. Kira had not an easy life, as one day, her folks had not paid their rent, and they were forced out. Kira had spent many time on the streets as her father had trouble with gambling, and her mother being pregnant with her soon to be little brother Gidian. kira found A competition, and if she won, $5,000,000, she had to compete, even if magic wasn't her strong suit... Then she met him, Ren, he had grew up in A large house, his father was the CEO of A popular company, his mother had died. One day his father insisted that Ren learned magik, Ren did not want to, so his father forced him too. Ren's father lock him in his room, and Ren could not leave, unless they mastered all spells up to level 5. Then his father entered him into A contest, Ren didn't want too, but he thought his father might smile if he won. so he went, and there, he had met Kira...

A baby was born, his mother a level 3, his father a level 8. His parents expectations for him were high, everyone thought he might surpass his parents, but that seems impossible now.

(Wait...did I tell you this child's name? No? One sec!)

The day that child was born, his parents had looked at him, and looked towards the sky, wondering the name they would place on this child's head...someone outside of the room, talking, Kira and Ren ignored them, until one word stood out "pond-" ... "Pond!" Kira said abruptly, Ren couldn't think of anything better, and agreed "pond Ugenvirg-takashi."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 400 many words including this, and not including this it's 384, so yeah...bye!(not including this, but that math may be inacurate, cuz I'm dum! And sorry this is so short TwT)