Fox & Enid; home

(If this is confusing, just know that this is before they met Pond, and is like a mini backstory)

Fox: age 8

Fox had woken up suddenly from a nightmare, she heard yelling in the living room...it was her parents, they were arguing again. They argued about anything, they were technically kids themselves when they had Fox, as when she was born her mom was only 16, her father 17. Now her mother was 24 and her father 26 as his birthday had always been really early in the year. Fox walked out of her room sneakily, and watched them as they faught, her dad suddenly filled out a knife, but her mom pulled out a gun, almost expecting this. Fox cried silently, and ran to her room, locking the door. Fox quickly packed her clothes and A few toys, A long with some snacks and A water bottle she had just in case. She opened the window and jumped out with the stuff, she heard a female scream and then a gunshot...then silence. She looked back in the house to see the door rattling, she ran into the woods out of fear. She ran and ran, adrenaline telling her to move, until she tripped. She fell next a tree, the fall breeze around her, she drifted to sleep... She woke up in warmth, thinking she was home for a moment...then she saw a Fox and jumped, it awoke and looked at her. They stared at each other for a moment Foxes eyes in tears, as the fox looked at her questioningly, the fox rubbed against Foxes small body, and Fox smiled after a second. She took out gramm-crackers from her bag and held one out for the fox "what's your name?" Fox asked as the fox took the cracker, after eating the cracker the fox looked at her, the wind blew, the trees shook, A great vibration came upon that land, it was soft but strong, it had whispered to her as the breeze passed "Enid-" the girl looked at the fox "Enid?" She questioned, the wind stopped, the earth went still as the fox, ' Enid' , had nodded. Fox hugged Enid and said "thank you! I'm sure I would've dressed without you!" Enid nodded.

Fox: age 11

Fox some up with Enid sitting next to her "are we going out today?" Fox asked, Enid nodded and stood up jumping out of the cave , Fox quickly got herself together and sprinted out to Enid who was next to a river. The wind told in Enid's stead "today you are fishing, and we should somehow get a fishing-pole, an item mainland humans use often to catch fish" Fox nodded but then ask "but how are we gonna get it" while giving Enid a worried look. Enid shook her head "I know someone nice, they would surely lend you one of their many fishing-poles." Fox nodded and followed as Enid led her towards the man, as they reach his cabin the man stands and says " hello fox friend, who is you little friend?" Enid looked at Fox telling her to introduce herself, "oh, um... I'm Fox, and her name is Enid by the way" she claimed politely. The man laughed and said "now I suppose you swapped names, but I'll play along!" Fox cringed at his short belief, she looked at him and said "Enid is going to teach me how to fish, but I need to barrow one of your fishing-poles...please?" The man smiled and said "to right ahead, I don't fish much anyways, and I was going and dumb, thinking they'd break after one use, so I have many" he laughed afterwards. Fox grabbed one and inspected it "it's a good one, that was my 7nth, the first 6 broke in some dumb incident, but that one, that one's lucky!" The old man exclaimed, Fox nodded and held it in the light " thank you! " she said as she ran off. That day they caught 23 fish, and shared a dinner with the old man.

Fox: present age 13

Fox had woken up like any normal snowy day, running through the forest, her mind traveling over yonder as her body stay on a steady path. She was Enid next a tree, picked her up and places Enid on her head, continuing onward. A little bit later she heard someone laughing, and ran towards the sound without realizing. She suddenly ran into a boy with light blue hair, gray eyes, and fair skin. "OW!" she said staring at him, she felt anger for a moment. . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took awhile to update, I tried to think of something interesting for a while...and this is what came out...sorry if it's boring. Anyways this is 816 Words on its own and 765(I think) Words without this last part.