Prologue:Stars Above Us

Author's POV

Millions of years have already passed when 13 ancestors went to different parts of the world to find and gather the thirteen Zodiac signs together.

Each Zodiac sign has it own guardian that has a Mystical abilities and powers.

The first Zodiac sign is the Capricorn, it was a girl who  has a lot of dreams in her life, she has the ability to hallucinate someone and turn him or her own puppet.

The second Zodiac sign that was found is the Sagittarius, it was a beautiful but fierce girl who has the ability to do a perfect archery, and each arrow has she will shot has a dangerous venom on it.

The third one is the Aquarius, it was a boy who lives near the river, and has the ability to control any substance that has a water, near or far.

The fourth Zodiac sign is the Pisces another boy with the ability to make himself invisible and can also control water but is inferior to the power of Aquarius.

The fifth sign is the Aries, its a girl who can predict the future and the past.

The sixth Zodiac sign is the Taurus, it was a boy who has the power of strength, his punches were hard as rock.

The seventh sign is the Gemini a girl who can rival the beauty of a goddess, she has the ability to duplicate her self.

The eight sign that was found is called Cancer,the guy who have this sign has  the ability or power to freeze time with the exchange of its energy thus its power have limitted time.

The ninth sign is the Leo, the guy who have this kind of sign has the power of strength  and have the power to outburst meteors that he can control with its own will.

The tenth Zodiac is Virgo,it was a girl who has a beautiful voice and her power is telekinesis. By using her voice she can control things like its a part of her body.

The eleventh zodiac sign is Libra, another person who has the inferior ability to balance the Chaos and order.

The twelfth sign is the Scorpio, its a girl who can reflects everything around her and can be pretty dangerous when it comes to weapons.

And lastly the Ophiuchus, its a mysterious girl that has the power of dark magic and can do tricky stuff, but as long it was used in a good  nothing can  go wrong.

This thirteen people who were blessed with the powers brought together the signs so chaos and destruction won't happened.

That time they also found out that among the other signs The Zodiac Leo has the most powerful abilities. That's why they confirm it that a Leo is the protecter of them all.

The Guardian of Leo was so blessed to have the honor to be most powerful Zodiac and Guardian ever.

Until the Guardian of Ophiuchus got jealous cause he wanted to have the title of the most powerful Zodiac.

The Guardian of Ophiuchus got angry and used his Zodiac powers to destroy all of the twelve signs, hate, jealousy,and anger filled his heart until his own Zodiac corrupted.

The powers of the Ophiuchus got uncontrollable evil tricks, so the thirteen ancestors doesn't have any choice and banned the Thirteenth Zodiac and sealed it in the Darkest and unknown place in the earth.

From that day on, there were only twelve Zodiac signs left running around the earth until modern days came.....

~~~Present time~~~